Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9am-5pm

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dont be fooled by gotleche... he\'s helpdesk. When you need a can of air to clean your keyboard he\'s the one you call.
or\ when\ you need\ to get the "\" out of your posts\

i wish i was helpdesk here..they do shit here.. i need a new hard drive installed and its been 2 months already

I work 9-5 and it sucks, by the time I get home from work, hit the gym and get home from that it is time to go to sleep...I wish I could wake up drive down to the shore and lay on the beach all day then go to work and summer fridays would be good too

do u really think you'd make it to work (ever) if first you were to go to the beach... I submit NOT!

2 hours a night, that's crazy.

yes well I do a lot of classes so it goes fast and it is less boring I usually take the weekends off and realx, or head down the shore.

2 hours is nothing when I was in college it was 4 hours a day, 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night, the morning was mostly cardio and ab workout the evening would be more weight training, that was a bit much, but now I don't have the time to do all that.

yes well I do a lot of classes so it goes fast and it is less boring I usually take the weekends off and realx, or head down the shore.

2 hours is nothing when I was in college it was 4 hours a day, 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night, the morning was mostly cardio and ab workout the evening would be more weight training, that was a bit much, but now I don't have the time to do all that.

4 hours is a little excessive.. 2 is borderline excessive.. im sure you look great

I wish I worked 9-5! I have to be in at 8:30 and I don't get out til 5:30 so that's 9 hours. Plus it's a 30-minute commute each way.

Working blows. End of story. :heart:

I miss my college days when I had mid-May to September off :yuck:

I get in at 8, leave at 5:15 and it's an hour and 20 minutes each way.

Guest onisakura
crazy talk crazy.. 2 hrs why

From what i understand, if you spend that much time working out you end up burning muscle, not fat. Granted, when i went to the gym in FL i'd spend about 2 and a half hours there each night (3-4 times a week) but that was 1 hour for yoga/pilates, 1 hour capoeira training and 30-45 min stretching, bullshitting and abs on the medicine ball.

And i STILL lost way more weight just taking the stairs every day and walking around the city. I think people go to the gym out of habit. After a while it doesn't really do much for you but keep you on a routine.

From what i understand, if you spend that much time working out you end up burning muscle, not fat. Granted, when i went to the gym in FL i'd spend about 2 and a half hours there each night (3-4 times a week) but that was 1 hour for yoga/pilates, 1 hour capoeira training and 30-45 min stretching, bullshitting and abs on the medicine ball.

And i STILL lost way more weight just taking the stairs every day and walking around the city. I think people go to the gym out of habit. After a while it doesn't really do much for you but keep you on a routine.

well it depends on your heart rate.. but regardless the general rule is you should never spend more than 1.5 hours (2 is absolute tops for power lifters) at a gym. the body need to rest and recover

crazy talk crazy.. 2 hrs why

kickboxing is 1 hour, yoga is another hour.

when I do not do those classes I concentrate on cardio and abs

I take classes on Tuesday and Thursdays

Monday is cardio abs and arms wednesday is cardio abs and legs

It is really not that much...I usually don't go on the weekends.