Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**runway!**.....

misk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE the show. quite a bunch of characters they have this season . that one bitch didn't even know how to work the sewing machine...lol!

i also love that they had the retired season 1 and 2 cast members act as judges for the preliminary rounds. i still :heart: nick.

LOVE the show. quite a bunch of characters they have this season . that one bitch didn't even know how to work the sewing machine...lol!

i also love that they had the retired season 1 and 2 cast members act as judges for the preliminary rounds. i still :heart: nick.

...i like nick...and i adore jay ...funniest contestant ever..........HATE that big red haired mammoth chick.....and the guy with the weird accent and funny laugh!..........that girl was horrible with the sewing but i didnt think her design was the worst at all.........and of course crazy got to stay for ratings.....

......notice i dont know names yet lol..

aww phatty :heart:

and misk, i was yalking to my friend today about this...we called that guy "crazy hat guy" and the one i liked best was "barbie doll guy". maybe next week we''l learn names. lol.

p.s. i liked red head chick's purple furry coat tho. i would so rock that shit.

..weyes where u at?!.......new season starting now!!..

sorry misk, i was on vacation :hey: ! i did manage to catch it, though!

and foxy: i called him "crazy hat guy" too. he should've gone; not the lacy lady. and how, when he was on the runway, he lied to the judges about not being sure about the hat???? loser :no: !!!

how do you guys feel about posting the pic of who think should have been kicked off or who you think should have won? the website is bravotv.com , and if you click "rate the runway," you can click on the thumbnail and get a better pic of the outfit.

for me, winner was old redhead lady, laura:

PR3_rate_ep01_Laura.jpg

loser was vincent. the dress even sucks. what's w/ the pockets?:

PR3_rate_ep01_Vincent.jpg

yes i liked laura's coat too. and this is the one i liked best, but i wish they had a back-view pic b/c the back of the dress was open with the rhinestones cris-crossing in the middle of the back / shoulders with red bows.
i wish they had a back view, too, 'cause there was another one i wasn't too thrilled about from the front but that i liked the back of.

stoked for tonight :spin2: !!!

yes i liked laura's coat too. and this is the one i liked best, but i wish they had a back-view pic b/c the back of the dress was open with the rhinestones cris-crossing in the middle of the back / shoulders with red bows.

PR3_rate_ep01_Robert.jpg

...yes yes yes...that one was def the winner.......blue sheet was well done...but it was fucking material ...any of them could have made a nice dress...even the idiot who couldnt use a sewing machine!

.i hated the outfit u picked phattie......i didn't hate this...its odd ..not too flattering ..but its different and the challenge was INOVATION....so

PR3_rate_ep01_Brandon.jpg

...also thought this was adorable

PR3_rate_ep01_Michael.jpg

..and its weird im looking at the pictures and i dont even remember some of the dresses.....so much for leavin an impression..

..."i dont sketch"......um no ..u didnt sketch because u were busy propositioning people!........she should have went.....eventhough the log dress was assie he didnt deserve to get kicked off..he did a lot of work ..she did nothing ...they kept her on for ratings....

.....i wanted uli to win but i know kayne had more of a pageant dress...either way i thought both were gorgeous......i think the judges overly complimented vincents dress just to prove a point to that bitch whatever andrea?...

......best part when he said i'd be glad to work with ALLISON lmao......

my winner was laura, once again:

PR3_rate_ep02_Laura_Michael.jpg

it was a little too simple [though it had a nice back] and i would've chosen kayne's, but i thought his was a disaster below the knee. he had those great jewels and all down the neck, but all that poufy crap on the bottom had to go :no: .

the worst, i thought, was malan's:

PR3_rate_ep02_Malan_Katherine.jpg

it was just all bunchy. but really, it's hard to make a ball gown in 2 days! so much is expected from these people.

i wonder if she'll actually wear it. remember, last season, when sasha coen said she would wear the winning dress at the olympics, and then she didn't? pleeeeez.

and yeah, misk, they kept angela for drama's sake, but we knew they would as soon as the episode started to revolve around her. typical proj. run. stuff :rolleyes: .

..."i dont sketch"......um no ..u didnt sketch because u were busy propositioning people!........she should have went.....eventhough the log dress was assie he didnt deserve to get kicked off..he did a lot of work ..she did nothing ...they kept her on for ratings....

.....i wanted uli to win but i know kayne had more of a pageant dress...either way i thought both were gorgeous......i think the judges overly complimented vincents dress just to prove a point to that bitch whatever andrea?...

......best part when he said i'd be glad to work with ALLISON lmao......

:laugh: yesh that was great!

I also liked Laura's white dress, thought Uli's was not pageant-y enuff, and I did like Kayne's dress the best, pouffyness and all. If you can't wear poufs in a pageant, where can you wear them?

...and I did like Kayne's dress the best, pouffyness and all. If you can't wear poufs in a pageant, where can you wear them?
true dat :laugh: !!! seriously, though, i thought it was a bit much. maybe pouffier on the train, not as much pouf all around.

malan sucks. i'm glad he's gone. he was like a creepier Mr. Bean.

FYI...he has tried out for the past 3 seasons, and they actually picked him to be on the show last year but he bailed last minute. like wtf... did he have something way better to do?

malan sucks. i'm glad he's gone. he was like a creepier Mr. Bean.

FYI...he has tried out for the past 3 seasons, and they actually picked him to be on the show last year but he bailed last minute. like wtf... did he have something way better to do?

his dress was ugly but i mean come on..

the dumb girl didnt contribute in any way and did not have a sketch.

she should have been kicked off 100%

...the dumb girl didnt contribute in any way and did not have a sketch...
that really was bizarre. i would've thought that not having a sketch at all should at least knock off some points towards her staying, if not kick her off entirely.