Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**runway!**.....

misk

angela was smart to have picked laura and michael 'cause they have a very similar style: clean lines, impeccably tailored. both of them would be in agreement, so together they could come up with something that would look good, and angela could just come up with a name and an "idea." o, and that outfit had NOTHING to do with the empire state building. wtf :shaky: ?????

but what was up with the strappy things on the bottom of keith's (allison & jeffrey's) shirt :confused: ?

anyway, i didn't really like anything this week. but i liked the outfit under robert's parka (get rid of that thing!) the best:

Project_Runway_304_RTR_03.jpg

and agreed that bonnie's was the worst:

Project_Runway_304_RTR_02.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a few bones to pick with last night:

1) madonna's still very much in the public eye.

2) ditto w/ cher.

3) pam grier is NOT a fashion icon. putting her in the same group as the hepburns and monroe is ridiculous. she was in a few blaxploitation movies, and those made black people into a white-designed stereotype. boo to her.

but so far in this competition jeffrey's always sent one hot mess after another down that runway. last night's madonna looked like he threw some fabric at his model while she wore flypaper. awful :no: .

i think angela's was on point, so she's my choice for winner, although i don't know if audrey would've worn something that daring on the top:

Project_Runway_305_RTR_Angela.jpg

and i agreed w/ them on bradley's version of cher being the loser. he could've done something really out there and fab:

Project_Runway_305_RTR_Bradley.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

...cant believe the Alison got kicked off...girl was bangin...so what if she had a bad event?!..she was consistantly one of the top 3 every week until that point....Vincent needs to go already...annoying mofo...i think he bullshits himself and others every week...

• 2 weeks later...