Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strip Clubs??

dude the shits not worth it, go to Montreal for titty joints. Im telling you, all out naked women rubbing titties in your face, i mean its amazing there is entertainment like that in life.

And if your really hard up you can hit up one of those "jerk off" parlors in manhatten. Those women treat you like a king, or so i herd.

dude the shits not worth it, go to Montreal for titty joints. Im telling you, all out naked women rubbing titties in your face, i mean its amazing there is entertainment like that in life.

And if your really hard up you can hit up one of those "jerk off" parlors in manhatten. Those women treat you like a king, or so i herd.

HAHAHAHAHA

whoa u pay girls for pussi what a BUM

straight real talk and sound advice ... the man is right on all points ...

whoa u pay girls for pussi what a BUM

What ever assface, if it was legal you would be clipping coupons for pussi ...

please bro you dont go out with women much do you? We all pay for pussy in some way. It could be a meet up for drinks about 40$. Dinner could run you 80-100$. So technically we all pay in the end. PM me for some tips aight "BOI"

ahaha that was Riley's argument on Boondocks....

The-Boondocks-04.jpg ........ "we ALWAYS payin!"

im going to one tonight lmao. just not in the city, im heading upstate to newburgh to chill with some friends, then we goin to pleasure island for a live sex show. conn. has some good ones too but i hate driving there.

the burgh! lol ;) and a sex show. interesting.....