Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trying to Get In

Hello. My name is Gregory Taylor. I am 21 and I just moved back to New Jersey a couple of weeks ago. I was living in Providence Rhode Island for about five years and I worked for the larges nightclub in the state for four of them. I was a promoter assist and helped plan and decorate for a lot of large parties. For the past two years I have the security staff supervise for the clubs Sunday night event. The reason for this message is that I am interested in getting in to the scene in New York because being in Providence was starting to stifle my talent.

If any body can help me out with this that would be great.

Hello. My name is Gregory Taylor. I am 21 and I just moved back to New Jersey a couple of weeks ago. I was living in Providence Rhode Island for about five years and I worked for the larges nightclub in the state for four of them. I was a promoter assist and helped plan and decorate for a lot of large parties. For the past two years I have the security staff supervise for the clubs Sunday night event. The reason for this message is that I am interested in getting in to the scene in New York because being in Providence was starting to stifle my talent.

well be prepared to get jerked around in New York. Enjoy your stay :funny:

so are you looking to promote parties in ny? there are plenty of companies/individuals you can hook up with....depends on what bars/clubs you like.....

or are you looking for a full time job working as an event/catering manager?

a Quiznos sub place just opened up by me. I herd they are looking for people to promote and spread the word. You wouldnt mind standing out on the main road dressed as a roast beef sandwich in 100 degree weather would you??

hahah sillly sillly silly ;) mmm quiznos is good i skipped lunch today you're making me hungry!

a Quiznos sub place just opened up by me. I herd they are looking for people to promote and spread the word. You wouldnt mind standing out on the main road dressed as a roast beef sandwich in 100 degree weather would you??

No Thanks i like Subway better

so are you looking to promote parties in ny? there are plenty of companies/individuals you can hook up with....depends on what bars/clubs you like.....

Morer towards the event planner or a host. I did alot of the work in the club (decorating, guest list, organizing shows, dealing with performers) while my boss was picking up djs from the airprot and going to meetings.

The thing is i was up there for school since i was 17 so i never got to really go out in NYC while i was down here so i am completely new to the area so to speak