Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

Amen!..I dont get it..if its so offensive..and so hard to deal with ..then why post on this board..there are so many other boards out there...why come on this one if it bothers you that much..

Because, as a gay man, Starscream likes to complain about being made fun of, while at the same time desperately seeking the attention so badly that he can't leave. So he will come here, knowing that people don't like him, because he'll take any human communication that he can get. Then he'll complain about it... he could always find a board where people like him, but that would be too easy.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

untitled0bi.png

and you still pissed on yourself and everyone still thinks your a prick .. prick ..

oh shit, you're still on this subject?

silly sissy....you just proved my point that you go with the norm and never formulize your own opinion. "everyone thinks it so I do too". way to make a difference you nothing of a human being

sounds like quit the hassle to carry around.. does it come with a hand tote?

It's kind of like a velcro wallet, when you open it there's a mirror that slides out, it has a slot for the spoon, straw, and razor. I got it in Ibiza.

I forgot about the section for the vial...

It's kind of like a velcro wallet, when you open it there's a mirror that slides out, it has a slot for the spoon, straw, and razor. I got it in Ibiza.

I forgot about the section for the vial...

does a hot blonde in little clothing pop out also?

your responses confirm how ignorant you guys are.u guys started this.you all wanted to know why michael aka nomembername was banned and i told you like an idiot.sooo u wanna try and turn it around on me?whatever im not hearing it i didnt ban him i didnt make the choice there was a reason that none of you morons saw.it didnt have anything to do with any of you.as far as being an attention whore...look at the pot calling the kettle black?your the ones that now have a what 17 page thread outta all this bullshit.blame yourselfs i have NOTHING to prove to any of you.

your responses confirm how ignorant you guys are.u guys started this.you all wanted to know why michael aka nomembername was banned and i told you like an idiot.sooo u wanna try and turn it around on me?whatever im not hearing it i didnt ban him i didnt make the choice there was a reason that none of you morons saw.it didnt have anything to do with any of you.as far as being an attention whore...look at the pot calling the kettle black?your the ones that now have a what 17 page thread outta all this bullshit.blame yourselfs i have NOTHING to prove to any of you.

hey star ever heard of puncuation.or not ending sentences abruptly.don't ya think it has been getting a little bit out of hand lately.not to try and poke fun at you.just saying maybe you could use a double space here.or maybe a comma there.don't know just a suggestion.try it out.if it works you like it.great.if not hey no loss.

Guest onisakura

I just looked at the name of the thread. Isn't it supposed to be "Pouring some out for my homie"? Ante, you make a terrible ghetto child. No matter how gangsta you say you are. :laugh: I have this vision of Dr. Evil rapping....

hey star ever heard of puncuation.or not ending sentences abruptly.don't ya think it has been getting a little bit out of hand lately.not to try and poke fun at you.just saying maybe you could use a double space here.or maybe a comma there.don't know just a suggestion.try it out.if it works you like it.great.if not hey no loss.

like i care get a grip you twit.Boy if half of you would only concentrate on bigger issues than my puncuation the world would be a better place.youve had zero zilch to say and you wanna call me out on that? child please.

I just looked at the name of the thread. Isn't it supposed to be "Pouring some out for my homie"? Ante, you make a terrible ghetto child. No matter how gangsta you say you are. :laugh: I have this vision of Dr. Evil rapping....

LMAO, good call.

like i care get a grip you twit.Boy if half of you would only concentrate on bigger issues than my puncuation the world would be a better place.youve had zero zilch to say and you wanna call me out on that? child please.

Did you snap your fingers after that post?