Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey star ever heard of puncuation.or not ending sentences abruptly.don't ya think it has been getting a little bit out of hand lately.not to try and poke fun at you.just saying maybe you could use a double space here.or maybe a comma there.don't know just a suggestion.try it out.if it works you like it.great.if not hey no loss.

:funny:

hey star ever heard of puncuation.or not ending sentences abruptly.don't ya think it has been getting a little bit out of hand lately.not to try and poke fun at you.just saying maybe you could use a double space here.or maybe a comma there.don't know just a suggestion.try it out.if it works you like it.great.if not hey no loss.
ill try harder next time ok belac.

......lighten up man...nmn and others make fun of EVERYBODY...gay, straight, fat, skinny...

..ugh...fucking fat people are the worst.....slovenly bastards....we should start banning all the big fat fatties.....they aren't allowed in clubs anyways...ew...

Guest onisakura
..ugh...fucking fat people are the worst.....slovenly bastards....we should start banning all the big fat fatties.....they aren't allowed in clubs anyways...ew...

I dunno why, but i had a visual of "baby hand". Ew.