Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

Guest onisakura
yeah it's so boring that you continue to do it.....and i have to tell you that i am truly gutted that i don't have the approval of a chick that would give in to sex just because a guy was walking by with a camera (bang bros) for some hope of fame.

:smile2:

:laugh:

Ya know, i gave you a little more credit than you deserve. I REALLY thought you were a little brighter than that. Oh well....

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:

Ya know, i gave you a little more credit than you deserve. I REALLY thought you were a little brighter than that. Oh well....

another one of your typical responses......what are you trying to deny that you ever did that? don't be ashamed....you obviously did it for a reason and whatever it was you should not live with regrets...otherwise don't do it in the first place.

Guest onisakura
another one of your typical responses......what are you trying to deny that you ever did that? don't be ashamed....you obviously did it for a reason and whatever it was you should not live with regrets...otherwise don't do it in the first place.

You are right. There was a reason, but typically enough your take on it is completely incorrect. As incorrect as it could possibly be. Which makes me laugh.

Honey, I dont need you to give me any advice about how to deal with the things i have or haven't done.

You are right. There was a reason, but typically enough your take on it is completely incorrect. As incorrect as it could possibly be. Which makes me laugh.

Honey, I dont need you to give me any advice about how to deal with the things i have or haven't done.

so it wasn't for fame....wow.....n e ways......i'm afraid you took it the wrong way...i was expressing my opinion...not giving you advice "honey"

WOW...just WOW...such bullshit...nmn has contributed so much to this board...at the rate things are going all the good people will be banned and this site will be so damn boring...its so amazing that a country where freedom of speech is so prevalent...it can be taken away for offending someone on a MESSAGE BOARD...such a shame...

WOW...just WOW...such bullshit...nmn has contributed so much to this board...at the rate things are going all the good people will be banned and this site will be so damn boring...its so amazing that a country where freedom of speech is so prevalent...it can be taken away for offending someone on a MESSAGE BOARD...such a shame...

i don't even know why or when he was even banned....i just found out this afternoon in the mod forum when someone posted a topic about it.......i say ban gotmilk and bring back nmn....at least he was funny

i don't even know why or when he was even banned....i just found out this afternoon in the mod forum when someone posted a topic about it.......i say ban gotmilk and bring back nmn....at least he was funny
:laugh: :laugh:

im glad i hit a nerve you filthy piece of trash

i cant believe how a girl can be as insecure as you

Mods can't ban. I didn't do it.

Apparently they owned both his work and home IP addresses!!

im sure you endorsed it..

pretty fucked up..

like i said, nmn is the least homophobic person i know

its homos like starscream that take shit too seriously and cry like the little babies they are

I dont have time to read all this, if was bogus or not.

But if its true nmn was banned, he was one of the best damn posters ever and friggen cool n real peep. Enough said.

But for more on this subject and my thoughts, you can refer to my previous going away post for him in that thread when he claimed to be leaving for good on the nyc board. I think was in the thread related to the Limelight girl now in her 30s who now recently admitted in the chatroom to doing a guy 10 years her junior during a one night stand but gettting pissy when we asked for some good details. But I may be wrong.

:laugh: :laugh:

im glad i hit a nerve you filthy piece of trash

i cant believe how a girl can be as insecure as you

you didn't hit a nerve...sorry you're not going to get that kind of power that you're desperately seeking.....i always thought that you were toxic waste....and i know i'm not alone in this......seems like you're afraid of getting the axe again for good this time.....:laugh:

you didn't hit a nerve...sorry you're not going to get that kind of power that you're desperately seeking.....i always thought that you were toxic waste....and i know i'm not alone in this......seems like you're afraid of getting the axe again for good this time.....:laugh:

your def not alone hunny.they just cant deal with high class bitches cuz they don't have any.....CLASS that is.