Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have time to read all this, if was bogus or not.

But if its true nmn was banned, he was one of the best damn posters ever and friggen cool n real peep. Enough said.

...i asked for the summary man ......nobody wants to oblige

...i asked for the summary man ......nobody wants to oblige

People were posting a bunch of stupid anti-homosexual shit on the NYC board because someone was talking about it being mostly gay at Crobar. I think NMN may have said some stupid shit but a lot of the ignorant replies were deleted before I saw the thread. Supposedly, he got banned for that because StarsQueen threw a hissy fit.

I'm sure MontbHitler threw a couple PMs DaVes way because he seems like the type of asskisser to send DaVe a PM on every thread he moves or deletes.

But I checked NMNs history and he logged on at least twice today, so I'm confused.

The End.

WOW...just WOW...such bullshit...nmn has contributed so much to this board...at the rate things are going all the good people will be banned and this site will be so damn boring...its so amazing that a country where freedom of speech is so prevalent...it can be taken away for offending someone on a MESSAGE BOARD...such a shame...

:werd:

you didn't hit a nerve...sorry you're not going to get that kind of power that you're desperately seeking.....i always thought that you were toxic waste....and i know i'm not alone in this......seems like you're afraid of getting the axe again for good this time.....:laugh:
im shivering.. and most people have that power over you..the fact that you even mention it..

Only you guys would think gay bashing on an internet forum about clubbing and house music is cool.

I didn't ban NMN. But you're so hard trying to find someone to point a finger at.

yea so cool.. who here ever promoted gay bashing? answer me that

we just think banning nmn is a little immature..you didnt ban him but def pm'ed dave

way to go monbth :aright:

:rofl: Now I pm'd Dave to have him banned? You guys are something else.

The fact you're sticking up for NMN, who was on the NY Forum, dishing out anti-gay remarks like it was going out of style, shows your endorsement.

oh so i guess everyone that is a fan of eminem and has bought an eminem album endorses gay bashing too..

:rolleyes:

:rofl: Now I pm'd Dave to have him banned? You guys are something else.

The fact you're sticking up for NMN, who was on the NY Forum, dishing out anti-gay remarks like it was going out of style, shows your endorsement.

yo that faggot was dishing out anti-gay remarks?

wtf~!? fuck that lil pussy... next time i see him im going to push his face in the bbq grille... pansey ass faggot fuck.

Only you guys would think gay bashing on an internet forum about clubbing and house music is cool.

I didn't ban NMN. But you're so hard trying to find someone to point a finger at.

Well since we are on that subject of what's "cool" and not, apparently it is appropriate conduct on this website for a moderator to mention their condoning of drug use in their personal avatar, like you have montbh?

moth2yi.gif