Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since we are on that subject of what's "cool" and not, apparently it is appropriate conduct on this website for its moderators to mention their condoning of drug use in their personal avatar, like you have.

moth2yi.gif

:rofl: Owned! :rofl:

La-Late has your number! :rofl:

Well since we are on that subject of what's "cool" and not, apparently it is appropriate conduct on this website for its moderators to mention their condoning of drug use in their personal avatar, like you have.

:aright: If you knew anything about house music...it's from a song.

Audiofly - I Can't Remember.

I realize you spend alot of those friday and saturday nights at home spamming up the bump board...go out and enjoy yourself. You might even hear this tune played!

gg .

Ummm WTF........ is NMN really banned? I just went away on holiday, checking my e-mails, wanted to pop in to check on my crew in sports.. and now this shit?

i can't fucking believe it... this is horrible.. one of the funniest posters on here.... thats not right at all. I hope its temporary........

i just read every post ... this is great, i cant wait he finds a bar with internet .. oh are we going to get it ..

also random thoughts while reading

When ever i read the name Deepanal I thought it was a indian kid whos name was Dee Panal ... i swear the dood who pumped my gas, got my slurpe and hot dog had name tag just like that ...

also drdoom .. dont you work for crobar ... or did ...

why is everyone so hard on saying it was montbh ... starscream is willing and happy to take the credit for it

raincry is a horrible fucking cunt who couldnt even get a filthy trucker to hit it ....... even if she tossed in the middle of I95, i mean really your a disgusting human being, please try doing shots of bleach to clean your soul .. SO SAYS BEEESUS

Beesus.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haze, i believe even if he makes attempts to connect, the server will record the attempts but it wont allow him to view content .. i mean whats the point of having security if you cant record the attempt and then deny ...

fact remains, I'm a fan of this kid. I dont like him in the least, but I like his posts and I respect his opinions...especially when he yaps about the mets (in which I bust his balls saying he doesnt do much but quote the post).

now....we can get rid of some people and not give a fuck....like the jackasses I'm about to mention

9mile - this fuckin loser got booted 4 times and cant catch on to the fact that his input is as about as lame as 14 year old preaching happy hardcore is the evolution of our genereation. Or he can since the gross slut he fucks and brags about is 20 something and is still putting stakes through her nostrils and earlobs. terrific person to be known if rocked the fact that I was the best final fantasy 7 player to ever set the white wizard on the behemoth

onisukra - silly fuckin twat that thinks the above said fuckwad is funny. not only that, this thing that should be accounted as a tranny actually tries to pull weight (usually her and her fat self) and call everyone that is not in the chat room "clique" just to better itself amongst the e-select

stymie - the walrus resemblence coming full force pulling for notiriety since the only one giving him worth on his butt ass looks is some fat chick that goes by the internet name cookie. too bad she's as big as the walrus she supports

ghhost - this cool whigger with split personalities decides to change his group of friends depending on who is popular at the minute on the CP bump board. so cool that he gets played by some dumb as fucking dirt russian broad that uses him and his insurance money to get her kansas sized mole removed of her upper lip that was so grotesque that only a mother and a suckered slovak albanian shit could love. what is worse? the sucker player or the sucker? i actually feel bad that this fool doesnt realize he's a shit

sexxyme - see above. attention whore and busted wig and big tits to get dudes to pretend they actually care about her is what i left out

elevatedflow - big fatass wannabe candyflipper that brags about halucinating like the rest of the world never saw what he saw. whats worse is that he has no opinion that is his own and just agrees what is the norm even though he plays the role of the unconformist. fact is he's a complete pussy....pussy about being himself and pussy about standing up for himself. he'd be the first person to lay out

howienewport - what else is there to say about a 37 year old putz that lives on top of a deli and relives his youth by hanging out with 23 year old rejects blowing coke all night and bragging about it on a messageboard?

kaydup - as much as I dont like him for trying to tag along one night at howells/DT, he's got a head on his shoulders and got the right idea

dgmodel - will turn on you in a subtle way to go with a crowd. doesnt matter how much you know him, he's got a rep and his 50K plus posts to uphold. what a malaka politician

whats really fucked up is how most of these putzes were making jokes on Evan for the sake that it was the norm until he started that sidekick thing and then everyone (including the hyporite or the hypocrites ghhhost) started giving him props. sooooooooooo fucking sad. i'm sure this aint the first

oldtimer, gotmilk, flippinsweet, haze, phatman, slickslider, prplhaze, chris817, dr. doom, bxbomb, misk, suga, apples, crowina, etc. keep true to whom they are. so rare

this place needs NMN's....bring hommie back and shun the wenches aforementioned

kaydup - as much as I dont like him for trying to tag along one night at howells/DT, he's got a head on his shoulders and got the right idea

lol wtf tag along with who?... what is this about?

Even though I dont know you I am honored to have made your list!

fact remains, I'm a fan of this kid. I dont like him in the least, but I like his posts and I respect his opinions...especially when he yaps about the mets (in which I bust his balls saying he doesnt do much but quote the post).

now....we can get rid of some people and not give a fuck....like the jackasses I'm about to mention

9mile - this fuckin loser got booted 4 times and cant catch on to the fact that his input is as about as lame as 14 year old preaching happy hardcore is the evolution of our genereation. Or he can since the gross slut he fucks and brags about is 20 something and is still putting stakes through her nostrils and earlobs. terrific person to be known if rocked the fact that I was the best final fantasy 7 player to ever set the white wizard on the behemoth

onisukra - silly fuckin twat that thinks the above said fuckwad is funny. not only that, this thing that should be accounted as a tranny actually tries to pull weight (usually her and her fat self) and call everyone that is not in the chat room "clique" just to better itself amongst the e-select

stymie - the walrus resemblence coming full force pulling for notiriety since the only one giving him worth on his butt ass looks is some fat chick that goes by the internet name cookie. too bad she's as big as the walrus she supports

ghhost - this cool whigger with split personalities decides to change his group of friends depending on who is popular at the minute on the CP bump board. so cool that he gets played by some dumb as fucking dirt russian broad that uses him and his insurance money to get her kansas sized mole removed of her upper lip that was so grotesque that only a mother and a suckered slovak albanian shit could love. what is worse? the sucker player or the sucker? i actually feel bad that this fool doesnt realize he's a shit

sexxyme - see above. attention whore and busted wig and big tits to get dudes to pretend they actually care about her is what i left out

elevatedflow - big fatass wannabe candyflipper that brags about halucinating like the rest of the world never saw what he saw. whats worse is that he has no opinion that is his own and just agrees what is the norm even though he plays the role of the unconformist. fact is he's a complete pussy....pussy about being himself and pussy about standing up for himself. he'd be the first person to lay out

howienewport - what else is there to say about a 37 year old putz that lives on top of a deli and relives his youth by hanging out with 23 year old rejects blowing coke all night and bragging about it on a messageboard?

dgmodel - will turn on you in a subtle way to go with a crowd. doesnt matter how much you know him, he's got a rep and his 50K plus posts to uphold. what a malaka politician

whats really fucked up is how most of these putzes were making jokes on Evan for the sake that it was the norm until he started that sidekick thing and then everyone (including the hyporite or the hypocrites ghhhost) started giving him props. sooooooooooo fucking sad. i'm sure this aint the first

oldtimer, gotmilk, flippinsweet, haze, phatman, slickslider, prplhaze, chris817, dr. doom, bxbomb, misk, suga, apples, crowina, etc. keep true to whom they are. so rare

this place needs NMN's....bring hommie back and shun the wenches aforementioned

omg :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FLAMING! - nomembername

This is what Homer Simpson says to Marge after he learns that a man he recently befriended (voiced by John Waters) is queer (in the episode titled, "Homer's Phobia").

Whether intentional or not, this is a brilliant piece of writing. I think it sums up, rather succinctly, the attitude of many "homophobic" American men toward homosexuality.

Many men don't hold anything in particular against gay men, but tend to feel uneasy when they find out a friend plays for the other team. Certainly, these are men who are uncomfortable with their own sexuality. They feel that, if Joe Sixpack, longtime drinking buddy, is gay, they might be gay, too.

I won't get into how everyone's a little queer, but this is pretty laughable. Laughable, but understandable. We renaissance men might not be threatened by the idea of attraction to another man, but there are plenty of unenlightened guys who think it makes them less of a man.

So for all you butch gay men out there, please don't be too offended when your straight buddies are terrified when they learn of your (homo)sexuality. Bear with them, educate them, and make sure they know you're not interested. Even if you are.

if your boys are gay who cares... theyre still your friends.... if you have a friend whos a different religion do you find ways to alienate them as well??? just b/c your boy may be catholic doesnt mean you are... same could be said for sexuality.

if your boys are gay who cares... theyre still your friends.... if you have a friend whos a different religion do you find ways to alienate them as well??? just b/c your boy may be catholic doesnt mean you are... same could be said for sexuality.

I don't care if my friends are gay, as a matter of fact, a large percentage of my friends love the cock.

However, I won't be friends with a catholic. They are one fucked up bunch of people.

Guest onisakura

HAHAHA thats hysterical. And this coming from the same guy that used to send me pictures about 4 years ago when i first got on the board. When i actually was kinda chubby.

Damn i feel special to have made it on his list of the Droll and Infamous.