Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

I don't care if my friends are gay, as a matter of fact, a large percentage of my friends love the cock.

However, I won't be friends with a catholic. They are one fucked up bunch of people.

wow guess we can never hang, I dont love the cock and I am catholic..

there is always coke

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah blah ... yada yada yada ... i urinated on myself, everyone has laughed me off this board, im attempting to be funny and am failing horribly. I hope people think im witty and will forget what a real piece of shit i am ... oh god please i need the messageboard people to love and hate me cause i cant continue afford to fuck the same tranny eddie murphy did in 83

and your still a prick ... prick

fact remains, I'm a fan of this kid. I dont like him in the least, but I like his posts and I respect his opinions...especially when he yaps about the mets (in which I bust his balls saying he doesnt do much but quote the post).

now....we can get rid of some people and not give a fuck....like the jackasses I'm about to mention

9mile - this fuckin loser got booted 4 times and cant catch on to the fact that his input is as about as lame as 14 year old preaching happy hardcore is the evolution of our genereation. Or he can since the gross slut he fucks and brags about is 20 something and is still putting stakes through her nostrils and earlobs. terrific person to be known if rocked the fact that I was the best final fantasy 7 player to ever set the white wizard on the behemoth

onisukra - silly fuckin twat that thinks the above said fuckwad is funny. not only that, this thing that should be accounted as a tranny actually tries to pull weight (usually her and her fat self) and call everyone that is not in the chat room "clique" just to better itself amongst the e-select

stymie - the walrus resemblence coming full force pulling for notiriety since the only one giving him worth on his butt ass looks is some fat chick that goes by the internet name cookie. too bad she's as big as the walrus she supports

ghhost - this cool whigger with split personalities decides to change his group of friends depending on who is popular at the minute on the CP bump board. so cool that he gets played by some dumb as fucking dirt russian broad that uses him and his insurance money to get her kansas sized mole removed of her upper lip that was so grotesque that only a mother and a suckered slovak albanian shit could love. what is worse? the sucker player or the sucker? i actually feel bad that this fool doesnt realize he's a shit

sexxyme - see above. attention whore and busted wig and big tits to get dudes to pretend they actually care about her is what i left out

elevatedflow - big fatass wannabe candyflipper that brags about halucinating like the rest of the world never saw what he saw. whats worse is that he has no opinion that is his own and just agrees what is the norm even though he plays the role of the unconformist. fact is he's a complete pussy....pussy about being himself and pussy about standing up for himself. he'd be the first person to lay out

howienewport - what else is there to say about a 37 year old putz that lives on top of a deli and relives his youth by hanging out with 23 year old rejects blowing coke all night and bragging about it on a messageboard?

kaydup - as much as I dont like him for trying to tag along one night at howells/DT, he's got a head on his shoulders and got the right idea

dgmodel - will turn on you in a subtle way to go with a crowd. doesnt matter how much you know him, he's got a rep and his 50K plus posts to uphold. what a malaka politician

whats really fucked up is how most of these putzes were making jokes on Evan for the sake that it was the norm until he started that sidekick thing and then everyone (including the hyporite or the hypocrites ghhhost) started giving him props. sooooooooooo fucking sad. i'm sure this aint the first

oldtimer, gotmilk, flippinsweet, haze, phatman, slickslider, prplhaze, chris817, dr. doom, bxbomb, misk, suga, apples, crowina, etc. keep true to whom they are. so rare

this place needs NMN's....bring hommie back and shun the wenches aforementioned

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh: Fucking awesome!! :bowdown:

lol StarQueen i like that.listen ive had a problem with Michael since i started comming here in 04.this isnt the 1st time he has called me out on my sexual orientation.infact that is all it seemed he focused on when replying to my posts. i dont care if he is a great guy and has many gay friends he did not act that way on here towards me and others.theres only soo much one can take and the last time was my breaking point i had had enough.i dont care if its just a msg board and its joking.its not funny and obviously higher up didnt think it was funny either.NMN did himself in he wanted to push it to see how much he could get away with and now he knows.i reported a few of you idiots that wanna act ignorant and make anti-gay remarks.i wont tolerate it.this highschool ohh lets pick on the weak ones BS.Im not one of them trust.DONT FUCK WITH ME FELLAS period.you want respect than respect me in return.

fact remains, I'm a fan of this kid. I dont like him in the least, but I like his posts and I respect his opinions...especially when he yaps about the mets (in which I bust his balls saying he doesnt do much but quote the post).

now....we can get rid of some people and not give a fuck....like the jackasses I'm about to mention

9mile - this fuckin loser got booted 4 times and cant catch on to the fact that his input is as about as lame as 14 year old preaching happy hardcore is the evolution of our genereation. Or he can since the gross slut he fucks and brags about is 20 something and is still putting stakes through her nostrils and earlobs. terrific person to be known if rocked the fact that I was the best final fantasy 7 player to ever set the white wizard on the behemoth

onisukra - silly fuckin twat that thinks the above said fuckwad is funny. not only that, this thing that should be accounted as a tranny actually tries to pull weight (usually her and her fat self) and call everyone that is not in the chat room "clique" just to better itself amongst the e-select

stymie - the walrus resemblence coming full force pulling for notiriety since the only one giving him worth on his butt ass looks is some fat chick that goes by the internet name cookie. too bad she's as big as the walrus she supports

ghhost - this cool whigger with split personalities decides to change his group of friends depending on who is popular at the minute on the CP bump board. so cool that he gets played by some dumb as fucking dirt russian broad that uses him and his insurance money to get her kansas sized mole removed of her upper lip that was so grotesque that only a mother and a suckered slovak albanian shit could love. what is worse? the sucker player or the sucker? i actually feel bad that this fool doesnt realize he's a shit

sexxyme - see above. attention whore and busted wig and big tits to get dudes to pretend they actually care about her is what i left out

elevatedflow - big fatass wannabe candyflipper that brags about halucinating like the rest of the world never saw what he saw. whats worse is that he has no opinion that is his own and just agrees what is the norm even though he plays the role of the unconformist. fact is he's a complete pussy....pussy about being himself and pussy about standing up for himself. he'd be the first person to lay out

howienewport - what else is there to say about a 37 year old putz that lives on top of a deli and relives his youth by hanging out with 23 year old rejects blowing coke all night and bragging about it on a messageboard?

kaydup - as much as I dont like him for trying to tag along one night at howells/DT, he's got a head on his shoulders and got the right idea

dgmodel - will turn on you in a subtle way to go with a crowd. doesnt matter how much you know him, he's got a rep and his 50K plus posts to uphold. what a malaka politician

whats really fucked up is how most of these putzes were making jokes on Evan for the sake that it was the norm until he started that sidekick thing and then everyone (including the hyporite or the hypocrites ghhhost) started giving him props. sooooooooooo fucking sad. i'm sure this aint the first

oldtimer, gotmilk, flippinsweet, haze, phatman, slickslider, prplhaze, chris817, dr. doom, bxbomb, misk, suga, apples, crowina, etc. keep true to whom they are. so rare

this place needs NMN's....bring hommie back and shun the wenches aforementioned

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:bowdown::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bowdown:

lol StarQueen i like that.listen ive had a problem with Michael since i started comming here in 04.this isnt the 1st time he has called me out on my sexual orientation.infact that is all it seemed he focused on when replying to my posts. i dont care if he is a great guy and has many gay friends he did not act that way on here towards me and others.theres only soo much one can take and the last time was my breaking point i had had enough.i dont care if its just a msg board and its joking.its not funny and obviously higher up didnt think it was funny either.NMN did himself in he wanted to push it to see how much he could get away with and now he knows.i reported a few of you idiots that wanna act ignorant and make anti-gay remarks.i wont tolerate it.this highschool ohh lets pick on the weak ones BS.Im not one of them trust.DONT FUCK WITH ME FELLAS period.you want respect than respect me in return.

...you would think someone that is willing to take a dick up their ass would be a little more relaxed and open-minded...lighten up man...nmn and others make fun of EVERYBODY...gay, straight, fat, skinny...and this isnt even about that, it's about the freedom to express yourself...i sincerely doubt that you would like to be censored on any level...in this case, it seems people like you believe in censorship when it suits you....complete and utter bullshit....

can someone translate this mess of a post for me?

can someone translate this mess of a post for me?

translation:

blah blah blah blah, I'm gay, blah blah, I dont like people that make fun of me, blah blah blah blah, I got picked on in HS by people like him, blah blah blah, I got my revenge, blah blah blah blah blah

Wow, I wish Fozzie could see this. :rofl:

translation:

blah blah blah blah, I'm gay, blah blah, I dont like people that make fun of me, blah blah blah blah, I got picked on in HS by people like him, blah blah blah, I got my revenge, blah blah blah blah blah

ohh your funny ....not.whats funny is you call yourself a DJ you piece of trash.