Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

...you would think someone that is willing to take a dick up their ass would be a little more relaxed and open-minded...lighten up man...nmn and others make fun of EVERYBODY...gay, straight, fat, skinny...and this isnt even about that, it's about the freedom to express yourself...i sincerely doubt that you would like to be censored on any level...in this case, it seems people like you believe in censorship when it suits you....complete and utter bullshit....

whatever bro your not gay u have no clue what its like to be gay and the shit you gotta go through i dont need to put up with it on a messageboard thats fucking ridiculous.im not some joke for some wannabe comedian.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever bro your not gay u have no clue what its like to be gay and the shit you gotta go through i dont need to put up with it on a messageboard thats fucking ridiculous.im not some joke for some wannabe comedian.

and its so bad now that everyone is accepting of people's sexuality these days...so much that society strives for being NOT anti-gay.

why dont you get the fuck over yourself.

stop trying to be the upset attention whore. nobody cares that you are gay. NOBODY. i'm white....chris rock makes fun of me so whoopity fucking doo. am I gonna sit here and bitch and moan because he makes videos with his comedy skit that is 75% anti-white? am I gonna try to ban every person on CP because they make fun of white people regarding whatever?

gay jokes/white jokes/black jokes/spanish jokes/man jokes/woman jokes....you're gonna hear them all and if you dont like what you're gonna hear then stay in your home like a little hermit and quit bugging people having a little fun.

asshole

oooh oooh....dont get your panties in a tiffy and email montbh to ban me. that wouldnt be ladylike
:laugh:

starscream is such a little whiny bitch..

if elton john could play the piano for eminem, there is no reason why he should be upset of what nmn posts..

what exactly did nmn say anyway? (since the posts were deleted)

...you would think someone that is willing to take a dick up their ass would be a little more relaxed and open-minded...lighten up man...nmn and others make fun of EVERYBODY...gay, straight, fat, skinny...and this isnt even about that, it's about the freedom to express yourself...i sincerely doubt that you would like to be censored on any level...in this case, it seems people like you believe in censorship when it suits you....complete and utter bullshit....

:lol3:

:nopity::blah:

This aint a Chris Rock special.

You're pulling a Buzz Lightyear.

I dont even know what a Buzz Lightyear is (if someone could fill me in...tis would be cool) but you really think its any different because someone on a PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD pokes fun vs. the leading comedian in the country going on tour and making an HBO special poking fun?

get real

(please dont ban me for making this post montbh, please oh please)

...yup...i have no clue...lmfao...step up and stop playing that card...this was about you not you being gay...if you cant take jokes, get off the boards...with 750 posts in two years, dont look like youve been here much anyway...

Listen, you don't know what it's like to be straight. So don't talk about straight people like it's so easy, you don't know what we go through either...

Guest onisakura
Listen, you don't know what it's like to be straight. So don't talk about straight people like it's so easy, you don't know what we go through either...

:laugh:

.....if you cant take jokes, get off the boards...with 750 posts in two years, dont look like youve been here much anyway...

Amen!..I dont get it..if its so offensive..and so hard to deal with ..then why post on this board..there are so many other boards out there...why come on this one if it bothers you that much..