Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need an opinion

Guest onisakura

Mine was to the middle of my back, the longest it had been in about 12 years. A couple months ago i cut nine inches off and i LOVE it. It was too much of a hassle to maintain because my hair is wavy. Even now that its just below my shoulders its too long for me.

It looks like your hair is straight so it probably doesn't need much to make it look good. If thats the case, i say leave it long. I happenn to think shorter hair carries more style and gives you more options on the cut

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have straight hair, its actually wavy, i blow it out straight, pain in the ass but oh well

Mine was to the middle of my back, the longest it had been in about 12 years. A couple months ago i cut nine inches off and i LOVE it. It was too much of a hassle to maintain because my hair is wavy. Even now that its just below my shoulders its too long for me.

It looks like your hair is straight so it probably doesn't need much to make it look good. If thats the case, i say leave it long. I happenn to think shorter hair carries more style and gives you more options on the cut

Guest onisakura
i dont have straight hair, its actually wavy, i blow it out straight, pain in the ass but oh well

Well in THAT case....consider this: it used to take me over an hour to straighten my hair when it was longer, now its 25 minutes.

i shaved my head many moons ago, the only thing with short hair to consider is that you need to wear a little make-up to not look like a dyke.

isn't this the second thread about your hair? you looking for change?... get a tattoo! :)

Guest onisakura

Either way, its gonna be up to you as to whether you want a change or not. I was extremely happy with my cut and style so i didn't regret cutting it for a sec. There's really nothing to regret unless the cut is crappy.

...dont cut it unless u have thick hair...or at least wavy hair..that can be ironed with some fullness....nothing worse then looking like u have no hair becuase u cut it short AND its flat and lifeless....thats not to say thin hair should be to your ass cause thats even worse.....

debating weather to cut my hair short like just touching the shoulders or leave it the lenth it is. ( right above the boob )

SHORT~!

btw did darrell just finish eating a 4pc dark and a side of mashed??? mofos lips are greasier than prince's hair... wtf... 1zwi5n6.jpg

most women should have long hair...period...

Second the motion, but i was just with a friend who has short hair and man ... she is one sexy ladieeeeeeeee ...so i guess i agree here alos

i agree not every woman can pull off the short hair look well.but if it works for you more power to ya!!

so i guess i have to say i agree

I have very wavy hair..and it takes me an hour and a half to straighten it..its a pain..but I dont like short hair on me

I wish I had wavy or curly hair! I have thick straight hair, it gets a little wave in the summer from change in weather, my hair doesn't even curl unless I leave hot curlers in it for like an hour :(

SHORT~!

btw did darrell just finish eating a 4pc dark and a side of mashed??? mofos lips are greasier than prince's hair... wtf... 1zwi5n6.jpg

RIFLogo.gif

Here's a pic of her with short hair. Like phattie says, she's hot either way.

And yes, that is her lip gloss I'm wearing, lol. That pic was taken after a 20 minute makeout session in the bathroom. We were feeling a little RANDY!! :D

I wish I had wavy or curly hair! I have thick straight hair, it gets a little wave in the summer from change in weather, my hair doesn't even curl unless I leave hot curlers in it for like an hour :(

Ughhh

lets trade then

I would die for straight thick hair...I HATE my curly hair and spend WAY too much time straightening it :mad:

Ughhh

lets trade then

I would die for straight thick hair...I HATE my curly hair and spend WAY too much time straightening it :mad:

Me too..Thik and straight is my dream hair..after all the time I spend straightening my hair..just a little humidity comes along..and its one huge wave.. I hate it..

I love that flat shiny hair..

Do you use straightening irons? THey dont work that well on me..

Me too..Thik and straight is my dream hair..after all the time I spend straightening my hair..just a little humidity comes along..and its one huge wave.. I hate it..

I love that flat shiny hair..

Do you use straightening irons? THey dont work that well on me..

Yes I use a straightening iron. My hair is a royal pain in the ass and Redken Align and Biosilk work the best for me. I've been using them both for a couple years now. I put the Align in when its wet, blow dry it straight in sections, then go over it with the straightening iron, put a little biosilk in, straighten again and re-Biosilk it and it comes out good. I have a mini Biosilk bottle that I take everywhere I got to re-apply when needed-it is the bestest thing evaaaa.

What about you?