Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***So where's the meet point? ROLL CALL giant village 7/22/06 !***

sancib

WOW. what a great night.

sorry i missed everyone - i'm pretty sure i saw weyes, but once i realized it, she was gone.

i checked out just about every scene - my only regret was not checking out hybrid much at all. diggers, deep dish (was it just sharam?), hell even jokenfold and christopher lawrence (not normally my bag) were all great. wandering from good music to really good music was a treat.

i even ended up at the mayan until 6:30ish - awesome.

WOW. what a great night.

sorry i missed everyone - i'm pretty sure i saw weyes, but once i realized it, she was gone.

i checked out just about every scene - my only regret was not checking out hybrid much at all...

aw, jb!!! everyone was so disappointed not to have met you :( ! (and, of course, i was disappointed not to have seen you again :( .) even if you hadn't recognized my face, the shirt was hard to miss - even though it was way too big :laugh2: !

don't feel bad about missing hybrid, though. my friend raq was really psyched about seeing them but stayed in their tent for just a few minutes twice. they were playing some really hard, unpleasant stuff --- not what she was expecting or hoping for.

i know you were spying, though, l a l a t e. i know you were there :nono: ...

na, wasnt there. After a very bad experience of clostraphobia/hyper ventilating from overcrowding/pushing and poor a/c during my bday party at Day After in March, I chose not to go cuz of the heat. Good to hear it wasnt too crowded and everyone had fun. :rock:

here's a snippet from the oakenfold set i taped... it sucks that the end of the buildup got cut off but what are ya gonna do???

Thanx OLDTIMER, that set was sooo awsome, thanx for letting me relive a moment of it again:beer:

And for all ya'll housers out there after 3am Diggers did an awsome remix of that song "good life" that shyt rocked back some cool memories too:getdown: