Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Jack Roofdeck

nyis4meatheads

So, for everyone that was there on Friday, I got a little more info about the aftermath on Friday.

Allison said a guy came in for a gunshot wound from West Newton St. He was her patient for a lot of the night, he got shot in the ass (apparently this is really common in Boston. Wannabe gangsta's shoot each other in the ass because they won't get in as much trouble if they get caught and it embarrasses the guy who got shot). Anyway, his wife drove him to the hospital, he claimed he didn't know who shot him, didn't hear shots fired, didn't know he was shot until after the fact, blah blah blah (they always say this I guess). Funny ending: There was no need to operate, the guy's going to walk around with a bullet in his ass for the rest of his life.

Moral of the story: getting shot is a lot funnier than I would've thought. I'm gonna have to try that sometime.

true. typical 8 year old social behavior

Never mind the fact that they were drinking Bud Light and were all fat. Fat people should never try to get free stuff (the word of Kosherland), or travel to the roof deck.

they left cuz the 16 old's bro got caught w. shit in his car.....

no, they left cuz dad (aka nyis) kicked them out.

its just ironic how carelli is always the most vocal person about sausage parties etc, and when someone brings girls, of age, he kicks them out. very double standard.

we should have been commending Pat for showing up with girls.

its just ironic how carelli is always the most vocal person about sausage parties etc, and when someone brings girls, of age, he kicks them out. very double standard.

tru...plus jose+10 likes em yung!

dude, girls were a)busted B) fat c) please see a and b. they were each the size of 3 nyisms.

and after the 16 year olds at kosheralnd u expect us to believe he rolls w. girls of age?