Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Jack Roofdeck

nyis4meatheads

Did this happen over near Shawmut? I was at another party on the rear deck and we saw a group of people on W. Newton arguing. We left the party but those who stayed said they started fighting and then someone started firing rounds in the air.

Nice way to ruin a party. Neighborhood is going to hell.

So, for everyone that was there on Friday, I got a little more info about the aftermath on Friday.

Allison said a guy came in for a gunshot wound from West Newton St. He was her patient for a lot of the night, he got shot in the ass (apparently this is really common in Boston. Wannabe gangsta's shoot each other in the ass because they won't get in as much trouble if they get caught and it embarrasses the guy who got shot). Anyway, his wife drove him to the hospital, he claimed he didn't know who shot him, didn't hear shots fired, didn't know he was shot until after the fact, blah blah blah (they always say this I guess). Funny ending: There was no need to operate, the guy's going to walk around with a bullet in his ass for the rest of his life.

Moral of the story: getting shot is a lot funnier than I would've thought. I'm gonna have to try that sometime.

Did this happen over near Shawmut? I was at another party on the rear deck and we saw a group of people on W. Newton arguing. We left the party but those who stayed said they started fighting and then someone started firing rounds in the air.

Nice way to ruin a party. Neighborhood is going to hell.

Are you the kid I kicked off my roofdeck? The 18 year old with the fat chicks?

It wasn't a roofdeck... BACK deck :)

Not the same party.

we only saw one other deck facing the scene of the crime that had lights on. Was it a split level townhouse? Resident Alien and i were discussing the lack of proper use the 32465654 roof decks we saw in the neighborhood with no lights on or being used for that matter and it was only 9pm....