Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the problem with Spirit?

Pacha is better when JP or Morillo arent spinning since their crowd is garbage,Morillo is like the Tiesto of house/tribal music, i wont even get started on JP, its hilarious going to the JP board and seeing people post the EXACT F!CKING SAME TRACKLISTING after every party, there's always GTI,Women beat their men and always a reply with "JP tore the place apart with his 30 minute mix of GTI"

hahah ;)

Pacha is better when JP or Morillo arent spinning since their crowd is garbage,Morillo is like the Tiesto of house/tribal music, i wont even get started on JP, its hilarious going to the JP board and seeing people post the EXACT F!CKING SAME TRACKLISTING after every party, there's always GTI,Women beat their men and always a reply with "JP tore the place apart with his 30 minute mix of GTI"

DJ Vibe at Pacha was crazy, even Richie Santana was better than JP/Morillo even after being shoved upstairs since a private asian party occupied the main floor (back like 2 months ago)

Have you been to a JP party lately?

70% of the stuff he plays can't be ID'd. Sure he's playing the same accas every party or every other party...but he's playing acca's that people can't ID, playing tracks that will NEVER EVER be ID'd either.

My friends and I have been on a tear since Saturday, I've ID'D 8 new tracks that he played that night, and he played for 10 hours....and there's still a slew more than we have no clue.

That's the only reason the track lists look the same everytime, because the common Joe can't ID the rest of the stuff he was playing.

I used to rip on JP for the same thing, but he's playing ALOT different now than he was playing back in February.

Get fuckin dancers in there on the stage...umm..in a cage wearing fake boobies spitting hot fire or some shit. Get some mimes, some jugglers, a guy riding a unicycle....something....And last but not least get some fucking drugs in that place, hire the oldschool limelight house dealers if you have to. The place is dry sweetie. I mean who invites people to a cocktail party that doesnt serve liquor??? Ya follow me???

I know the vibe these days is not even close to the oldskool vibe that once was but-It's not the club, it's the people going to them!!! I actually really, really like Crobar-I always have an excellent time when I go-I mean it's no Limelight, Tunnel, Twilo or Carbon-But what do you expect-The newbies bring a different vibe to the scene-It's the oldskooler's like us who need to keep the vibe alive when we are on the dancefloor!! I'm looking forward to checking out the Tunnel Reunion Party at Quo on Thursday's-I'll keep you all posted!!! Has anyone been yet????