Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So it looks like Isreal.............

the point of your original post was to flame-bait..

you know there are many jews that post here and this is a heated topic that will most likely end up in drama

I didn't know there were many Jews... who's a Jew? hopefully no one that I'm friendly with :hang:

Agreed - But I really don't care. I hope that end of the world fucking destroys itself.

And the rest of the world too. As long as I still have a wal-mart and CVS I'll be fine.

If those fuckers would just destroy all of Jeruseleum and convert to Scientology Tom Cuise could go over there and rule the middle-east.

im telling you the way to stop this war is not to let bombs fall from planes but hookers and beer. thousands of hookers with parachutes carrying a twelvepack each... if religion didnt fuck these people up so much with all its restrictions...

i am pretty sure most of the hezbollah fighters would chill if they had a cold beer and a hooker sucking their dick. i mean what more is there to fight for? things like revenge, "blood honor" and religious differences quickly take a back seat when you have a beer and a hooker at hand.