Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was this guy at S+D ???

Well now ravrboy!

You're a rock star!! Right on! Too bad I can't be there with ya. Miss you and wish you were going to be here for PVD on <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Year's</a> ...but looks as tho you're making plenty of new friends out there!

So freak show.....you gonna break out with the blue light for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Year's</a> ?? You had better!!

Love you, miss you,

Peachie

it's pretty obvious the only reason that kid was there was for the drugs, not for the music. i was watching him stumbling around bumping into people all night long. he probably didn't even know he was in twilo. why do you think twilo's always the center of attention? because of people like him. i'm sure he had a great time, but everyone around him was pissed.

YEAH!! Hi there baby! Looks like t=you are making waves in NEW YORK! Come back to LA c,uz we miss ya! Partying in the streets of Hollywood wont be the same without you !

And By the WAY,...This Werido happens to be cooler than the other side of the ....ya know....so chill...Yo ushould be happy that he has brought variety, sponteneeity, and originality to your worlds! Mad ove , Supergrlcwm20.gif

Originally posted by petp:

i saw that guy at SF this past saturday. he was wearing a gas mask with flashing lights all over it and was holding this big stick with falshing lights also. he was just walking around. very weird!!!! im surprised none of the roid boys didnt kick his ass or anything!!!!! cwm12.gif

Well i dont know if its the same guy, but theres this guy with a face mask with lights on it, that he created and i heard his real good with glowsticks , that some clubs wanna give him the spotlight on stage for shows, it was an article in the 411 little club magazine.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

ravrboy

Why would I want a cracked out kid like you at my club? This has nothing to do with your facemask - I don't have any problems with people wearing whatever they want. I have a problem with annoying fucks who can't handle themselves and piss everyone around them off. It's wanna be ravers like you who don't go for the music but for the drugs that ruin the scene and get cops knocking down the door.

I should have known you were from LA.

Nice! hey thanks for your deep and meaningful insight into who and what i am, and my motivations for going to the clubs.

"it's pretty obvious the only reason that kid was there was for the drugs, not for the music."

really, was it THAT obvious? fuck, i was trying really hard to make it seemed like i cared about the music, i mean i was even TRYING to dance!

"he probably didn't even know he was in twilo."

TWILO? what's that??....

it doesn't even bear wasting my time replying to this ludicrous and dense comment.

"Why would I want a cracked out kid like you at my club?"

WHOA!! YOUR club.... dude, get a grip... just cause you go 3 times a year, and borrow your friends Sasha Ibiza Cd, doesn't make TWILO your club. you think the 'scene' is where it is cause of you, or cause of the massive underbody of euro influnced dance culture that you seem to float near the bottom of?

and EVEN if it was YOUR club, why would you be such and uptight, control freak about it... why not make it a spectacle, where each time you go is a unique experience, filled with madness and substance.

"It's wanna be ravers like you who don't

go for the music but for the drugs"

1st, i am not a wanna-be.

2nd, what i have forgotten in the past 5 years related to music and the scene is more then most will probably experience in there lifetimes. we were going to Limelight since we were 18.

3rd, don't bash me for what i do, as you walk up to the VIP room and join in the frolic of the coke kiddies, or get drink after drink until your stumbling around with your shirt off.

"I should have known you were from LA."

you should have? okay, then maybe you'd be surprised to hear i spent the first 18 years of my life growing up in philly. sorry to disappoint and deflate your biased generalization.

T-minus 12 hours and counting....

for those capable, head to Napster and search for artist: Air Frog song:Bon Voyage... it will not disapoint

shouts to my friends Peachie and Supergrl!

It does sadden me every time I see people on this board bashing others (ie the whole Indian thread).

I'm happy Ravrboy could stand-up for himself. He seemed nice enough to me at the club. I wouldn't wear a respirator (never say never), it looked too hot, was a little freaky to me in my state of mind, but either way... it made him happy and that made me happy...

God... now I sound like a crunchy hippy...

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

Originally posted by ravrboy:

"Why would I want a cracked out kid like you at my club?"

WHOA!! YOUR club.... dude, get a grip... just cause you go 3 times a year, and borrow your friends Sasha Ibiza Cd, doesn't make TWILO your club. you think the 'scene' is where it is cause of you, or cause of the massive underbody of euro influnced dance culture that you seem to float near the bottom of?

and EVEN if it was YOUR club, why would you be such and uptight, control freak about it... why not make it a spectacle, where each time you go is a unique experience, filled with madness and substance.

"It's wanna be ravers like you who don't

go for the music but for the drugs"

1st, i am not a wanna-be.

2nd, what i have forgotten in the past 5 years related to music and the scene is more then most will probably experience in there lifetimes. we were going to Limelight since we were 18.

3rd, don't bash me for what i do, as you walk up to the VIP room and join in the frolic of the coke kiddies, or get drink after drink until your stumbling around with your shirt off.

i think i'm in love with ravrboy

I saw that guy. He seemed mad chill. That mask was funky, but pretty cool. I had no problems with him or anyone that night. I don't know what the fuck he did to you guys, but you gotta get a grip. When clubs are packed, people bump into eachother and stuff. Shit happens.

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

e-mail: chrismakk69@aol.com

WOW!! There really are some negative vibes floating around on the east coast. And I thought I was missing something LOL I think it's rather hilarious that ravrboy is the only friend I know that can dance his (_|_) off from 9pm-7am....completely sober! Cracked out?? Couldn't possibly be farther from the truth.

Sounds like these peeps need to chill out....and put the gun down!! AND THE FOOTBALL!

...and ravrboy...you're missing an insane weekend miss ya

=) peace, love, unity, respect

peachie

First off....ravrboy <-- I like this kid........he obviously knows his shit and he is giving mature responses to some dumb ass, offensive posts........cheers to him......btw I saw you at Twilo and it spooked me at first(cause of the pills) but then I was feeling it.......I like the variety and people who bring character to the club.......

Second, I am pretty damn upset with the NY people who go to Twilo and are being all pissy about this........judging from the people I know and hang with at Twilo, this is a shock and hopefully not a foreshadow of what Twilo is becoming......the Twilo crowd I know is very open-minded and welcomes anything that comes across......WTF? Let's all just relax a bit about this cause it's not a big fucking deal.......I hate to see peeps like this give NY or Twilo a bad face........

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

ravrboy, Kudos to you. And my appology for not being open minded enough at the time we met.

Taught me a lesson ya did. Thanks. Hope to see you again.

-Oo Who needs to learn not to get quite so uncomfortable so quickly.

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

ravrboy,

Awesome for having the balls to do it. Im in chicago, where ppl are much more open to shit like that then here in ny.

Im one of the shirtless juiceheadz at the club but i dont bother anyone and i think its cool to see ppl like you, like you said it adds to the craziness of the club.

Every sat im at a club where there is a guy that gets payed for wearing all kinds of crazy shit... he then gets up on the blocks and ppl go fucking crazy...it really gets everyone going..

6.jpg

5.jpg

Come down to chicago some time...youll love it

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Charles Atlas

Ravrboy-

I wouldnt waste anymore time with these Guidos from New York who left the club in their 88' IROC-Z and bumped DJ Jean's the Launch all the way back to Queens. The only thing they should be freaked out about is those scary Transvestites that get up and dance on the 2 platforms. I am from San Diego and I had my worst clubbing experience at Twilo. Last Year I went to Trancegiving 99' at the Roxxy and saw Dave Ralph, Hybrid and Oakie. I met a ton of cool peeps and thought New York was the place to be until the next night at Twilo. S+D were there doing their thing but the place was so packed and the peeps were so damn rude the club had no Vibe at all. What a dissapointment. The only thing good about that night was I ran into a friend of mine from SD(weird) The scene is supposed to be about meeting people no matter what they look like, how they dress, or what kind of drugs they take. If the peeps are cool then the Vibe is good and nobody get freaked out!

Much love from sunny San Diego!!

Whats up Supergrl? How are You?

Ravrboy gets mad props!!!!!!! I bet he can dance and he knows what hes talkin about it sounds like and i luv your responses to everyones negativity! i mean the gas masks in clubs do freak me out a little buti get over it and everyone to their own smile.gif originality is the key to life!

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

not to drag this topic out anymore then it needs to be, but just wanted to drop quick note...

Twilo last night was fantastic! music was deep and it's energy was constantly building. had MAD fun with everyone and it was nice meeting BlueAngel & her boy BlackPanter (forgive if i messed up the name??) and PJ (or was it DJ? sorry again...)

the crowd was less dense, but the energy level was high and thumping.

mayhaps we'll make it out again tonight, but from the foot of snow on the ground, not sure what the rest of the day holds...

peace...

Originally posted by thrive:

Ravrboy-

I met a ton of cool peeps and thought New York was the place to be until the next night at Twilo. S+D were there doing their thing but the place was so packed and the peeps were so damn rude the club had no Vibe at all. What a dissapointment.

twilo never ever has a good vibe going. only reason i will ever go back is cuz the staff there is so courteous...

------------------

chronic is the answer...