Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL i need FOOTBALL to start NOW thread!!

I

can't

take

it

any

more!

FUCK i need football to start now... i'm getting impatient... i need to pick up my fantasy mag's this weekend to study.. but this is the worst month for me.... its like that lastttttt 6 weeks before games start.... 4-5 weeks before my fantasy draft... ughhhhh :splat:

I'm going insane........ i can't wait for college season to start..... yeah yeah yeah.... i think i want to take couple road trips this year... would like to go to another game in gainesville... def MIAMI... and.. depending if my bro doesn't get deployed right away - a game at Georgia.. I hear Georgia is one tuff place to play....

Anyone else ready for some fucking football?

thats what i hate about football..

season goes so fast and only 1 game a week :(

I love the one game a week... with NFL direct TV card its awesome to watch all the games on three tv's - at the same time... thats why i love it... i spend 12 hours at saleen351's eating food, baking cookies, drinking beers, sobering up again and coming home at like 11pm. Then i'm set until MNF which i always fall asleep at halftime regardless. :laugh: I'm so busy during the week that i'm greatful the games are on weekends...

College games on saturdays rock... i love to have two games on while i clean the house.. i do a lot of re-organizing during college season.. i'm a clean freak anyway but during football, my house looks like the Taj Mahal.. and i grill out a lot on saturdays. But this year.. i want to travel to some games.. if i can of course :D

i agree...i love taking a day and spending 10+ hours of eating and drinking and watching football (and playing a game during halftime)...and doing it each weekend for 17 weeks...

Deep Fried Sundays we call it

have rolaids ready by the Sunday nite game with all the frikkin beer wings and crap i put in me

when does college football start? mid-august?

i get more psyched about college football than the NFL these days.

ACC, SEC, and PAC-10 (ok, i just like the Pac-10 'cos no one bothers to play any sort of defense)!!! :bounce:

it starts pretty much at athe very beginning of the fall semester early sept

i hate college football

notre dame is the best...brady quinn is this years heisman and tom zibikowski will be defensive player of the year...

if they get past the first month of the season yeah.

at Ga. Tech

vs Penn State

vs Michigan

at Michigan State

last game at USC.

ooo . . .shit, they play Navy this year in Annapolis. foook! lemme see if i can find tix. nothing beats a crisp fall day than football in Annapolis and the bar hoping in the peir next to the Naval Academy.

only bad thing is that i will have to put up with joeygk all year long with his buckeyes. i think they are winning it all this year. grrrrr . . .

That Ohio State vs Texas game i went to last year was

soo fucking sickkkk... omg :drool:

OSU will be tough... ND has a great team coming back...

Can't wait for football season to start.. i have to check some schedules to see what games i can squeeze in :rock:

at Michigan State

I can't WAIT for the day i can fly up to see michigan state play :eek:

Doubt it will be this year though :( They better have their SHIT together this year... last year they started out strong and just played like SHIT against SHIT teams... It was so frustrating.. but this, my friends, will be the year of the SPARTAN!!!!!

:D

if they get past the first month of the season yeah.

at Ga. Tech

vs Penn State

vs Michigan

at Michigan State

last game at USC.

ooo . . .shit, they play Navy this year in Annapolis. foook! lemme see if i can find tix. nothing beats a crisp fall day than football in Annapolis and the bar hoping in the peir next to the Naval Academy.

the nd/usc game last year was an instant classic...im def looking forward to this years battle...we have a tough schedule but with most of last years players returning the outlook looks good...and the best up-and-coming coach in college charlie weis :)

the nd/usc game last year was an instant classic...im def looking forward to this years battle...we have a tough schedule but with most of last years players returning the outlook looks good...and the best up-and-coming coach in college charlie weis :)

dude, charlie weiss needs to drop some weight.. i saw him on tv for the baseball all-star game.. holy shit... i think he ate brady quinn in the off-season...

7 more sundays... i cant fucking wait... i've been checking out smallworld.com for player updates... im thinking of doing a mock draft this week to see how the drafting is going..

i think if the giants dont pull it out this year we're not gonna ahve it for a while...

ps... are we starting up another cp league???