Attn : Gotmilk?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a week away.. calm down

i dont know anything yet

bro i've been planning this night out for over a month...stop acting like you have so many options that you have to weigh before deciding if you are coming out to support one of your close friends....

what are you afraid of? you should really drop this cool guy act you got going on...it's not a good look for you

wow gotmilk? you are def. pretty hated around these parts as you can see. If i was you i would take a little vacation for a while, if you catch my drift
i think youre more hated than me :laugh:.. why not upload another virus for everyone to click on

and Al dont give a shit if i show up or not..

and im not playing any cards..

i will and always will be gotmilk?

yes, from what i heard al was not too happy with me or gabo....... bbs.clubplanet.com:80but mike da don don pulled some strings and got me back in right away. Thanks mikedonn! bbs.clubplanet.com:80see gotmilk, when you are not hated people hook you up and do favors for you............Me, mike and jackie the jackass will have a drink for you since you obviously need to take your girlfriend to bestbuy or play final fantasy tonight instead of hanging out with us.

yes, from what i heard al was not too happy with me or gabo....... bbs.clubplanet.com:80but mike da don don pulled some strings and got me back in right away. Thanks mikedonn! bbs.clubplanet.com:80see gotmilk, when you are not hated people hook you up and do favors for you............Me, mike and jackie the jackass will have a drink for you since you obviously need to take your girlfriend to bestbuy or play final fantasy tonight instead of hanging out with us.
jackie the jackass :laugh:

the plant needs to use that..

and i dont like final fantasy

im playing Oblivion!