Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Miami System Forsale !!!!!!!

Guest onisakura
sure it did. You were too busy hangin out in the bathroom lookin for a bump.

im putting this on my dad's credit card, gunna be a DOPE backyard BBQ. my neighbors gunna H8 me

Negative. Only someone who wasn't a miami native would say something like that. Crobar SoBe went down the tubes years ago, that space was in desperate need of a facelift.

That equipment is a bargain at $20k, I'm sure it will end up going for alot more. As for Tech 1200 Turntables, I would never pay more than $400-$500 a pair used. The best way to test the 1200s for wear and tear is to check the pitch control slider and see how broken-in it is. If it's tight like a new 1200 or close to it than the table was probably rarely used. If it's really loose, the table probably has some serious mileage on it.

PS. The Letter of Authentication from Crobar after purchasing this stuff is probably not worth much, just a little sizzle on the steak for this sale, probably could be used in an emergency in the bathroom when the toiletpaper is out, that's about it!

Just my 2 cents