Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stimulus>Response and Pacha

I would like to thank PACHA for asking the STIMULUS>RESPONSE team to be part of thier family.

Pachany and myself are proud to announce that stimulus>response will take place 2 times a month. With one party being in the basement and another taking place in the main room with a guest dj.

I believe so much in the musical talents of THE URBAN RELIEF PROJECT, LOLA, KEITH BLACKSTONE that im very happy their sound will be exposed bi weekly at PACHA . I also believe in the collective effort that we all bring to the table as the STIMULUS>RESPONSE project that its goin to be so much fun to add our energy and excitement to that building and its dancefloors.

So i hope you guys and gals will come out and celebrate with us in the basement on fri july 28th the begining of our pacha residency. Upstairs will be miguel migs,juluis paap. We will return to the main room in early to mid aug as well.

For flyers, pictures, video clips and mixes go to www.myspace.com/stimulusresponsenyc

the People party at Sullivan room will be a much better event than this..

If that means you will not be at the stimulus party then hey im not complaing one bit.

And much respect to the people crew for their one yr anniversay party and many more, i wish them nothing but luck with their future gigs. It aint a competiton thing from my side one bit as im sure neither from theirs. Just ignorant losers behind a computer screen who like to talk shit in attempt to cause some drama that isnt called for.

If that means you will not be at the stimulus party then hey im not complaing one bit.

And much respect to the people crew for their one yr anniversay party and many more, i wish them nothing but luck with their future gigs. It aint a competiton thing from my side one bit as im sure neither from theirs. Just ignorant losers behind a computer screen who like to talk shit in attempt to cause some drama that isnt called for.

not trying to cause drama..

but The People party will be more fun, better music, and hotter girls imo

not trying to cause drama..

but The People party will be more fun, better music, and hotter girls imo

2 different crowds 2 different music styles, stimulus response is a cross between mark farina meets louie vega meets dj vibe meets derrick carter. The people party has its own sound as well. As for ladies well lets just say both rooms will have its share of sexy ladies.

hahahah

gabe dont listen to these clowns. they are just trying to get a rise out of you. (shakes head)

much love and congrats on the residency along with your crew. you are all stand up guys! your parties are always a blast! have a good one we'll see you around! :beer:

keith whatup partna :cool:

Go to both!!!

Gabe is an old friend and there is no element of competition between People and Stim/Resp

It's a shitty coincidence that our parties land on the same night because if they didn't then we'd be at Gabe's and he would be at ours.