Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Silverbull in OSLO,NORWAY video,pics

Well heres the party scene i found out here i had such a great time, heres some pics:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=198i0ruk.4bl0omtw&Uy=-a8kwpi&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

And a quick video clip:

Im still here in oslo coming back on the 28th for the stimulus>response jam at pacha, see ya then.

I forgot to mention that in the last picture i was being interviewed for a radio station right after the party talkin about the nyc house scene and oslo.

Heres a quick video clip of that

I played for them ELEMENTS by DANNY TENAGLIA, OUTTA LIMITS by MISSION CONTROL and HEAVEN by KEM the marlon d groove assasain rmx.

Well heres the party scene i found out here i had such a great time, heres some pics:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=198i0ruk.4bl0omtw&Uy=-a8kwpi&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

And a quick video clip:

Im still here in oslo coming back on the 28th for the stimulus>response jam at pacha, see ya then.

I forgot to mention that in the last picture i was being interviewed for a radio station right after the party talkin about the nyc house scene and oslo.

Heres a quick video clip of that

I played for them ELEMENTS by DANNY TENAGLIA, OUTTA LIMITS by MISSION CONTROL and HEAVEN by KEM the marlon d groove assasain rmx.

Is it just me or who give a fcuk for real.......

And a quick video clip:

Is that dj Ray Coker? He used to be one of the resident house djs at Simons and at Soulhouse in Gainesville back in the day!

So great to know you got a chance to hear him dj!

Is it just me or who give a fcuk for real.......

God forbid someone posts something scene-related that's different from the usual shit-talking, flaming, and b.s. that goes on on this board. i mean trash talking's fun, but something a little different aint bad once in a blue

do you just cut and paste the same exact posts on like 1500 messageboards?this is like spam for the ego

Well i hope you do realized that since there are many boards not everyone is on the same board. Im friends with many people on every board who dont read certain boards for many reasons.

Yo SC1 that is RAY COKER and heard him 2 times so far while being down here and both times were great. We seem to know a lot of the same people.

And stringent at least you can see what im trying to do. I mean this board is barely a music\clubbing\dancing messageboard anymore. This aint about LOOK AT ME the way the same people who contribute negativity to this board think. Its about trying to keep this board alive with musical topics relating to house music.

Well i hope you do realized that since there are many boards not everyone is on the same board. Im friends with many people on every board who dont read certain boards for many reasons.

Yo SC1 that is RAY COKER and heard him 2 times so far while being down here and both times were great. We seem to know a lot of the same people.

And stringent at least you can see what im trying to do. I mean this board is barely a music\clubbing\dancing messageboard anymore. This aint about LOOK AT ME the way the same people who contribute negativity to this board think. Its about trying to keep this board alive with musical topics relating to house music.

Come on bro that dude is right it like spam for your ego, who give a fcuk where u danced @ or got some interview on some gay leather glove wearing tv channel, u do not know everything when it come to music to go beat it like MJ

Come on bro that dude is right it like spam for your ego, who give a fcuk where u danced @ or got some interview on some gay leather glove wearing tv channel, u do not know everything when it come to music to go beat it like MJ

yikes such hate from yuor words, thanks for the bump for this thread though.

:o)

Ray is a great dj and such a lovely person as well...I havent seen him in years so its such a nice surprise to see him in your photos/video!