Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Caleb and other Yankee fans

comparable fan base? :puke: are u serious? that has to be one of the most idiotic comments i have EVER seen. ur fan base in not even close. actually u could prob add up all the fans for every team in mlb and it wouldnt equal the number of fans the yankees have around the world..

p-.s. every won forgets the red sox were favored to win that series.

you have the numbers to back this up? thought not.

stfu noob

you have the numbers to back this up? thought not.

stfu noob

do you have the numbers to say they are comparable? didnt think so shut the fuck up troll. the yankees sell the most team merchandise, make the most profit, and please tell me why when they are on the road, stadiums always sell out? the yankees name is known world-wide. all of japan is a fuckin yankees fan cause of hideki matsui, they could give two shits bout kaz matsui, what a bust he was. now go sit down cuz u got owned

do you have the numbers to say they are comparable? didnt think so shut the fuck up troll. the yankees sell the most team merchandise, make the most profit, and please tell me why when they are on the road, stadiums always sell out? the yankees name is known world-wide. all of japan is a fuckin yankees fan cause of hideki matsui, they could give two shits bout kaz matsui, what a bust he was. now go sit down cuz u got owned
:laugh: you claiming youself that you owned me is just as bad as laughing at your own jokes..

now shoo little boy and go back to the music forum..let the adults talk sports

well this thread was brought about by our good friend caleb's post in a different thread where we were talking about Pedro and Glavine and other things...out of nowhere he started rambling about all things from the past so yes i understand what you were saying kfitz but this was totally unprovoked. there was no mention of THE BIGGEST CHOKE IN HISTORY. I just feel like Yankee fans are very quick to bring up the past when it is convenient to them. Oh and I didn't even notice he brought up the fact we lost 3 games to a red hot Boston team as if that negates everything we have done so far this year. I'm not exactly sure but I have a feeling that might be our longest losing streak of the year (maybe it was 4 games)...wow! we are horrible :rolleyes:

Just shut the hell up and win the WS and then talk all the shit you want. You'll have a taste of it feels like to be a winner. And if you win a few over the course of 5-7 years, you'll understand what it's like to be a dynasty. and if you do make the WS and the yankees don't, hopefully you wont get embarrased like what we did to you in 2000(I know that stings like a motherfucker, doesn't it?) For your sake I hope you at least make it a competitive WS and not get raped the in same fashion the Red Sox did to you earlier this year.

damn 2000 was soooo long ago

1986 is longer.

NMN, first, I don't care whether I was provocated or not. I will be bring up any random shit when I see fit.

Second, you say that I "rambled out of nowehere." What an ironical cunt you are. In the second post in the Minnesota Twins thread, you wrote "anyone see Well's walk off homerun in the 11th last night against Mariano?" Now tell us please what the hell that has to do with anything about the fucking Twins? Not to mention countelss others concerning AROD that I am too lazy to even bring up.

You bring spew random shit "out of nowhere" consistently. So, I think I'll just remind you again that your mets GOT MOLESTED IN THE SUBWAY SERIES 4-1.

damn 2000

IN THE YEARRRRRR TWOOOO-THOUSSSSANNNNNND

The Yankees will cap off their dynasty by sodomizing the Mets 4 games to 1 in the first ever Subway Series. This will send the Mets into a tailspin filled with last place finishes, Victor Zambrano and Mo Vaughn...

IN THE YEAR TWOOOOO-THOUSSSAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDD

why you ask? its because its the biggest choke in sports history!Not just baseball, but all of sports! It was a universal failure. it will never be forgotten, no matter how hard you try.

Its like a permanent shit stain on a pure white gown.

Nobody is trying to forget it. I embrace it. I've watched that series at least 3 times. That was such an emotional series for everyone involved. And I'm glad I, as a fan, was part of it.

It was so huge that some Mets fans became pseudo-Yankees fans overnight. That's because their team was sitting at home watching the game on television(something Mets players are used to doing in October).

And you are correct, sir. That is a permanent shit stain on our white gown. But, if the Yankees are wearing a pure white gown, that means the Mets are the ones that are wearing the shit-stained gown. And you're in a scramble trying to permanently put something on it that's pure white.

:laugh: you claiming youself that you owned me is just as bad as laughing at your own jokes..

now shoo little boy and go back to the music forum..let the adults talk sports

first you say your fan base is "comparable" then u say you have a "decent sized fan base" well the yankees fan base aint even close to "decent" its huge, so how can u say the two are comparable?

get off your fucking high horse, you DONT KNOW everything.

keep up with the personal attacks, you tell me to grow up, then you are the one that always acts immature, hypocrite. i am trying to have an intelligent conversation about baseball, no need for insults. i am far from a little boy, and I know my baseball alot more than you. I go to the hall of fame EVERY year for induction weekend, i havent missed one in the past 11 years. Ill be up in cooperstown this year as well. I know my sports, so go try to put down someone else, who is clueless

p.s. - will u ever admit u are wrong for once? my guess is no, and u will continue to disguise it with pathetic smiley faces & personal attacks.

I've watched that series at least 3 times. That was such an emotional series for everyone involved. And I'm glad I, as a fan, was part of it.

i agree...

for game 1 a few of us went to bermuda club in seaside...the club didnt open till the game was over...they close at 3am and the club didnt get going till 1-130am...they had the music going but we were all glued to the tv's in the club instead...it was so much fun...and of course the yanks pulled that one through so it was extra nice rolling that night...