Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe GotMilks? Girlfriend is real?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
...are u surprised that people who make their friends on messageboards care about this?!..

Well, im not gonna be a hypocrite and wholeheartedly agree with you on this one cause i've made quite a few friends on here. BUT i certainly don't give a shit about what anyones S.O. looks like, or whether they have one or not. Thats just retarded high school shit.

...josh is good......and what do u mean u dont make friends on messageboards?!.....dont u go to meetups!?..

....I dont make friends on messageboards lol.....i think im the only one ....and i thank god everytime i see one of these cheeseball threads..

...josh is good......and what do u mean u dont make friends on messageboards?!.....dont u go to meetups!?..

ive gone to sullivan room to hear deepspell spin.. but i really dont make friends on a computer.

i actually catch a lot of heat for that.

and not for nothing, but arent you friends with mystify though CP?

...no we are friends through mutual people if u must know...she used to date someone i was friends with ....we both posted on cp before though....most opf the jersey board knows eachother off of the internet before or after through friends......

...did that make sense?! lol......that's the only way i could think to phrase it...

....I dont make friends on messageboards lol.....i think im the only one ....and i thank god everytime i see one of these cheeseball threads..

a little birdie once told me they ran in to you at a party and right away you were like "hi, I'm Misk" and you just happened to be with other CP'ers...don't you know mystify as well?

and the fact that you are actually taking a thread posted by hehateme directed towards gotmilk seriously isn't the smartest thing you have ever done before

you're just sooooooooooooooo cool

lolol :blown:

Guest onisakura

I honestly dont understand how meeting people thru a messageboard is so "uncool". I mean its not like thats the only way to meet people, but if you banter back and forth all day long and shit like that, why not meet? Besides, if you are into the same scene, you're bound to be at the same place at the same time. I hate talking to people on the internet and not knowing them in person. To me that just seems so fake.

a little birdie once told me they ran in to you at a party and right away you were like "hi, I'm Misk" and you just happened to be with other CP'ers...don't you know mystify as well?

and the fact that you are actually taking a thread posted by hehateme directed towards gotmilk seriously isn't the smartest thing you have ever done before

you're just sooooooooooooooo cool

lolol :blown:

..i just explained how me and myst know eachother...and of course if someone is standing by me or is introduced to me as someone who posts i will say who i am .....thats ridiculous ..im not embaressed i post lol.....im saying PEOPLE WHO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS VIA THE INTERNET..........she was shocked that a thread about something drama related was made...and i said u shouldnt be because these threads are always made by all the people who form these little cliques on here.....

..as far as taking it seriously ,.....i dont take anything too seriously on here cause half the time...like now..i have no clue who the fuck the people are that are being discussed!

..how is my foot in my mouth.........because i said she shouldnt be surprised at the nature of a thread?!..........am i wrong in pointing out that these threads *whether or not they are to be taken seriously* are made all the time ....look back on the years .....all the different cliques..who hates who now....who is fucking who.........lets be honest.....

..i just explained how me and myst know eachother...and of course if someone is standing by me or is introduced to me as someone who posts i will say who i am .....thats ridiculous ..im not embaressed i post lol.....im saying PEOPLE WHO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS VIA THE INTERNET..........she was shocked that a thread about something drama related was made...and i said u shouldnt be because these threads are always made by all the people who form these little cliques on here.....

..as far as taking it seriously ,.....i dont take anything too seriously on here cause half the time...like now..i have no clue who the fuck the people are that are being discussed!

i don't know why you consider me going to a party/club with my "real life friends" that has been discussed here with people I talk to on a daily basis and meeting them as "going out of my way"? I know you don't take shit on here seriously but you're "oh my god you guys are such losers" attitude is pretty fucking annoying

i don't know why you consider me going to a party/club with my "real life friends" that has been discussed here with people I talk to on a daily basis and meeting them as "going out of my way"? I know you don't take shit on here seriously but you're "oh my god you guys are such losers" attitude is pretty fucking annoying

..i wasnt even talking about u .....is this thread a joke?!...cause then i guess i am wrong in saying its sad........but how would i know that?!....

..i wasnt even talking about u .....is this thread a joke?!...cause then i guess i am wrong in saying its sad........but how would i know that?!....
well your first sign was the originator of the thread. hehatesme aka detroit aka 9mile..

all of his posts are strictly to create drama and thats it..