Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are there any good places in jersey to go anymore?

So, Allow me to respond your comment, So I Need to Rethink a lot of things going into this fall..

Our Season wasn’t a very good one, so enlighten me here…. Who had a Good Year? Now Please remember I’ll give you the benefit of Knowing that I Personally know Every club Owner and there pain that they felt this Past Season in Jersey Manhattan Long Island Westchester Brooklyn.

Tell me…. Since you seem to be an Authority, What is it that I need to Rethink,

This ought to be interesting

we love the garden...ace bon the sg staff is top notch in my opinion when does the rush hour start sept 15th?

Too Risky?

yeah the city has issues...... places are raided every night, girls don't feel safe unless your on crack, and it is expensive Parking admission drinks.. I mean i went to a club there don't need to mention the name cause i'm not a basher or hater but adm was 35.00 I bought 3 drinks one for me and 2 for my friends it's 43.00 and one of ths drinks was a bud, by the end of the night is was 225.00 including parking

and look what just happened with this poor girl murdered...... the City is for shit

u should expect high prices when ur in the city, drink hard before to save some money. park on the street to avoid high parking garage prices. i park on the street all the time and never have a problem. sometimes it takes a while to find a spot but its better than paying $35.

the city really isnt that dangerous. that girl was alone at 4am walking along the west side highway.

stay with a group of friends at all times, and dont get so bombed that u dont know wuts going on. theres really no reason to be scared of the city.

..this thread is so fucking funny .....i think hype is the only person who didn't reply with the party he dj's at lmao.........

lol u gotta hype up wut ur workin. thats part of the job. esp when its a grand opening in our case.

but other than that u'll see me at deko almost every saturday night come fall. that is my favorite party