Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ive decided Im NOT going to go to the pig roast.

Nah, it's not that. Our friend is having people over for her birthday. We tried to get her to change it to tomorrow but it looks like that's not happening.

Real friends > internet friends

Sorry guys.

:funny:

I see how it is... for me it's internet friends > everything!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehateme you REALLY missed out...Cody's 10 year anniversary pig roast was a huge success...god bless women with huge tits that aren't afraid to show them off and let desperate guys like myself cop feels

good seeing everyone, thanks for coming through had a great time...bella nice to finally meet you and actually remember

had a great time at Sully as well...closed it out around 6am I believe followed by afterhours somewhere in BK...finally made it home around 9am. haven't left my house since.

special shout outs to Dr. Doom and GotMilk!!! :beer:

hehateme you REALLY missed out...Cody's 10 year anniversary pig roast was a huge success...god bless women with huge tits that aren't afraid to show them off and let desperate guys like myself cop feels

good seeing everyone, thanks for coming through had a great time...bella nice to finally meet you and actually remember

had a great time at Sully as well...closed it out around 6am I believe followed by afterhours somewhere in BK...finally made it home around 9am. haven't left my house since.

Nice bro. Wish we coulda came.

Sorry about Sully - wasn't able to get off at time to make it. But I thought the BBQ was postponed? :confused: I could have swung by.