Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any twylo reviews???

3rdrealmsp

maybe i missed them threw the slew of threads that get posted here everyday....but has there been any review on twylo opening party last saturday???? i herd it was a gay party so i didnt plan to go....waiting for them to start a str8 night....

maybe i missed them threw the slew of threads that get posted here everyday....but has there been any review on twylo opening party last saturday???? i herd it was a gay party so i didnt plan to go....waiting for them to start a str8 night....

Twilo as it is spelled orginated in nyc on the famous 27th st between 10-11th.it was Always a mostly A gay party but also diverse.soo if you can't hang with the gays i suggest you stay out of twilo.

Twilo as it is spelled orginated in nyc on the famous 27th st between 10-11th.it was Always a mostly A gay party but also diverse.soo if you can't hang with the gays i suggest you stay out of twilo.

Did an alarm go off and you had to reply to that?

Twilo was awesome.. the new light rigs on both sides of the dance floor were fucking awesome... our bartenders made awesome drinks.. the place was packed.. ABLE was on-point... only thing was it was like 100 degree's... so i'm sure they'll get that fixed before JUNIOR invades tomorrow.. the lay out is nice.. i think it will be a hit.. This club came at the right time... now my gay friends and i have another venue to dance at besides the damn coliseum in Lauderdale...

We left after a bit cuz it was way too hot.. and we went to space.. then on to Twist on the beach.. hehe I love that place... :D

Twilo was awesome.. the new light rigs on both sides of the dance floor were fucking awesome... our bartenders made awesome drinks.. the place was packed.. ABLE was on-point... only thing was it was like 100 degree's... so i'm sure they'll get that fixed before JUNIOR invades tomorrow.. the lay out is nice.. i think it will be a hit.. This club came at the right time... now my gay friends and i have another venue to dance at besides the damn coliseum in Lauderdale...

We left after a bit cuz it was way too hot.. and we went to space.. then on to Twist on the beach.. hehe I love that place... :D

hey lola thanx for the review.Im really looking forward to going to Junior's bday party there.It will be his 1st Birthday party out of Nyc and it will be my 1st time hearing Junior out of nyc lol.I hope it will be nice and cool by that time.Do the clubs in Miami usually stay nice and cool? When i went to SoBe a few years back and went to Salvation it was nice and cool felt good.

Girl,

can you post me the link for your review on cj. My bro helped run twilo nyc and Ive been promising to report back to him about the new spot.

Hey thanks danceshake :D

HERE L.A.LATEEEE - just in case you don't click on the thread:

TWILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow was it great to be back to a club called Twilo... I loved how the entrance is on the side.. and they had tents set up that you stood under so you didn't get wet if it rained (thankfully it didn't.).. The little lounge chill area is just like it was in NY... fucking love that. The dancefloor is huge and it was PACKED... the two walls of light that go up are amazing... and if you are next to them, they are cold.. amazing considering they throw out the cooooooolest light / images when your dancing... I love where the booth is... its just like Space... right on the dancefloor but not too high.... ABLE was throwing it PROPER.. the music was ON POINT. I believe I read that the sound system inside was Phazon... well it was excellent IMO... who ever their sound guy was did a nice job... the bass (which i looove) was pounding..... ughhh i was in heaven.. but it sounded great from the dancefloor.. i really wish i could have stayed longer to hear how it sounded later in the night.. but the heat... thought i was gonna pass out. LOL

Yes they need AC.. we had to leave becuz i couldn't take it anymore.... but I'm sure that is something that will be ready by next week for JR Vasquez... Also, the flow of traffic was kinda cluster-fucked at the front of the dancefloor but I'm sure thats due to people not knowing the club, etc.... that will work itself out with time.... Our bartender (we were at the bar to the right of the dancefloor from the entrance) was AMAZINGGGGG.. He made theeeeee strongest drinks i've EVER had at a club in downtown or sobe (with exception to the Ray at space. lol). I mean.. strongggggg... LOVED IT!

All in all, i love the club.. i think its a great addition to downtown... Without a doubt, Twilo should be here to stay.... welcome to the neighborhood guys :D

hey lola thanx for the review.Im really looking forward to going to Junior's bday party there.It will be his 1st Birthday party out of Nyc and it will be my 1st time hearing Junior out of nyc lol.I hope it will be nice and cool by that time.Do the clubs in Miami usually stay nice and cool? When i went to SoBe a few years back and went to Salvation it was nice and cool felt good.

OMG Salvation :drool: That was the best gay party on the beach IMO... besides the OLD Liquid!!! Soooooooo many memories from Salvation.. I fucking loved that club... the lay-out with the upstairs over looking the dancefloor - and the stage where Power performed.. oh man, those were the days.... great stuff... ABLE rocked that place... its great that he's back at Twilo....

The old Liquid.. one of theeee best "going out" nights of my life... went there to hear Victor Calderone and James Anderson - together! Fucking amazing... Madonna was in the hizzzzouse - they cleared the stage so she could dance.. the music was pumping so hard that they blew the amps and the power went out.. all you could here was the hum of the speakers.... and all of us jumping up and down in the dark clapping hands.. it was truly amazing..... wow wow wow.. great memories.... sorry got a little off track i see. :laugh:

Starscream - to answer your question about A/C.. well to me, Space's AC works pretty damn good... you have to go to Space.. you'll love it.. especially if you go for after-hours on the Patio... by 6am-8am, a lot of gay guys come up for afterhours - mainly due to the beach clubs closing at 5am and Lauderdale closing around 4am.. so its cool becuz its sooo open.. everyone just dances, is twisted, has fun.. its cool. But even in the main dance room, its gay-friendly. Also, Nocturnal (next door to space) - they open at 4am on Saturday/Sunday mornings for their patio party.. its the best party (saturday AM) in downtown IMO! Always a great time, especially with Roland on the decks...

South Beach.. well now that crobar closed i have no clue whats going on for my gay friends on the beach... crobar used to have the sunday nite gay party called anthem.. ohhh soooooo rockin'.... in my younger days when i could get by with 2 hours of fucked up sleep before work, i'd go on occassion... especially Labor Day when Victor Calderone spun...(he's my fav DJ).. I THINK Mansion has a gay party but i'm not sure what night... when i'm on the beach, i go to TWIST (sure you've heard of that place.. hehehe i love it cuz i can get away with anything in there. :laugh: ), there's SCORE on Lincoln Road (cute club - I heard they re-modeled it), and Jade (i think its still named Jade).. its cute and tucked off the main streets so thats why i like it (not so touristy).

Ft Lauderdale - there's a lot of gay bars and clubs... the "main" dance club is the Coliseum... and now there is a gay night at club Revolution called Berlin.. I "think" its on Friday nights... (Revolution is downtown Ft Lauderdale off broward blvd, fyi) and there's China White (downtown next to revolution) that does gay nights on Weds/Fridays i think... and there is always Voodoo Lounge which is gay friendly on Weds and definately on Sundays for the drag show!!!

hope that helps.. lemme know when your in west palm and we'll meet up for a cocktail!

OMG Salvation :drool: That was the best gay party on the beach IMO... besides the OLD Liquid!!! Soooooooo many memories from Salvation.. I fucking loved that club... the lay-out with the upstairs over looking the dancefloor - and the stage where Power performed.. oh man, those were the days.... great stuff... ABLE rocked that place... its great that he's back at Twilo....

The old Liquid.. one of theeee best "going out" nights of my life... went there to hear Victor Calderone and James Anderson - together! Fucking amazing... Madonna was in the hizzzzouse - they cleared the stage so she could dance.. the music was pumping so hard that they blew the amps and the power went out.. all you could here was the hum of the speakers.... and all of us jumping up and down in the dark clapping hands.. it was truly amazing..... wow wow wow.. great memories.... sorry got a little off track i see. :laugh:

Starscream - to answer your question about A/C.. well to me, Space's AC works pretty damn good... you have to go to Space.. you'll love it.. especially if you go for after-hours on the Patio... by 6am-8am, a lot of gay guys come up for afterhours - mainly due to the beach clubs closing at 5am and Lauderdale closing around 4am.. so its cool becuz its sooo open.. everyone just dances, is twisted, has fun.. its cool. But even in the main dance room, its gay-friendly. Also, Nocturnal (next door to space) - they open at 4am on Saturday/Sunday mornings for their patio party.. its the best party (saturday AM) in downtown IMO! Always a great time, especially with Roland on the decks...

South Beach.. well now that crobar closed i have no clue whats going on for my gay friends on the beach... crobar used to have the sunday nite gay party called anthem.. ohhh soooooo rockin'.... in my younger days when i could get by with 2 hours of fucked up sleep before work, i'd go on occassion... especially Labor Day when Victor Calderone spun...(he's my fav DJ).. I THINK Mansion has a gay party but i'm not sure what night... when i'm on the beach, i go to TWIST (sure you've heard of that place.. hehehe i love it cuz i can get away with anything in there. :laugh: ), there's SCORE on Lincoln Road (cute club - I heard they re-modeled it), and Jade (i think its still named Jade).. its cute and tucked off the main streets so thats why i like it (not so touristy).

Ft Lauderdale - there's a lot of gay bars and clubs... the "main" dance club is the Coliseum... and now there is a gay night at club Revolution called Berlin.. I "think" its on Friday nights... (Revolution is downtown Ft Lauderdale off broward blvd, fyi) and there's China White (downtown next to revolution) that does gay nights on Weds/Fridays i think... and there is always Voodoo Lounge which is gay friendly on Weds and definately on Sundays for the drag show!!!

hope that helps.. lemme know when your in west palm and we'll meet up for a cocktail!

insult.jpg

cliff20notes.jpg

:D