Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So GLAAD sent me an email!!

jimk29

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im right here you.i told you im not going anywhere just watching....i got it covered.LMAO you guys don't even know what my job is.I WORK FOR GLADD and this case is being takin very seriously.i suggest you all stfu and stop the hate.

Since your "employer" is "reading this thread", I suggest they do a search for posts by starscream and find the post last week on the Bump Board in which you admited to current use of illegal drug substance.

Might be time your employer whose "taking this thread seriously" to also re-drug test you, boy.

Owned.

Starscream, do you hate British people too? They're always smoking fags. Over there, "let us set fire to a fag, shall we?" has a completely different meaning.

Watch it dude, you don't want glaad AND "The Claymates" after you. Those "Claymates" don't fuck around.

im right here you.i told you im not going anywhere just watching....i got it covered.LMAO you guys don't even know what my job is.I WORK FOR GLADD and this case is being takin very seriously.i suggest you all stfu and stop the hate.

Call me crazy, but isn't it GLAAD? Maybe you should figure out where you work.