Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: haze & sugar

weyes

should haze & sugar get married, or what???  

14 members have voted

1. 1. should haze & sugar get married, or what???

• yes! they're so frikkin' cute together, i can't stand it!
    • yes! they should think about all the presents they'll get...
    • i'm an evil person who doesn't believe in love.

not that young, im gonna be 27 soon and hes 30, i wanna have kids atleast by the time im 30, i want a couple kids a couple years appart, i dont wanna take that risk with complications with pregnancy, and i want him to stil be able to run around w his kids and not worry about a broken hip, lol

so did I :laugh:

When the time is right, you'll get married... there shouldn't be a rush - hell you've lasted this long not being married - whats a little more time... you're both young...

:heart:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lola , you are scaring him

yeah but whats the big rush? i mean 50% of all marriages in the US end in divorce.. i'd just want to make sure my partner is the ONE. lol

if i don't get married until i'm 40, thats cool. well not really, but hell you never know :laugh:

not that young, im gonna be 27 soon and hes 30, i wanna have kids atleast by the time im 30, i want a couple kids a couple years appart, i dont wanna take that risk with complications with pregnancy, and i want him to stil be able to run around w his kids and not worry about a broken hip, lol

Then you better do this soon, I'd say fall wedding?

I'm telling you.. i see you guys hitched next year... fo sure.. and little baby running around within 2 yrs... your 27.. so you get married at 28ish.. have 1st child at 29, 2nd at 32 and option for 3rd child at 34.. you're all set!

im 26 ill be 27 nov 2 , but i dont think a wedding will be that soon, he was sayin maybe engaged in 3 more years , i didnt like that answer too much

I'm telling you.. i see you guys hitched next year... fo sure.. and little baby running around within 2 yrs... your 27.. so you get married at 28ish.. have 1st child at 29, 2nd at 32 and option for 3rd child at 34.. you're all set!

im 26 ill be 27 nov 2 , but i dont think a wedding will be that soon, he was sayin maybe engaged in 3 more years , i didnt like that answer too much

Haze... 3 years? I hope your joking.. Marry this girl when she's 28/29... start with the babies by 30... lets go boy!!!

I'll be 30 in november.. holy shit :eek:

o, no; i didn't mean to cause any weirdness :hey: ... sheesh! you guys know my intentions were good! i was only meaning to compliment you!

if it makes you feel better, my friends raquel & russell just got a place of their own a couple of months ago (they were living together already, but w/ roommates), and they say that everyone's nagging them about getting married.

none if it really matters, though; the point is that you know that you're staying together. marriage is just a piece of paper! that's why you should use it as an excuse to have a great party and get presents :aright: !

i'm sorry weyes but this might be your weirdest thread yet...why would you put someone's personal life out there like this? do you know Haze and Sugar besides from their post? how quickly you forgot how much drama you caused the other day by saying Sugar looked like that butt-ugly chick you posted a picture of yet now you are going to put the two of them on the spot?...

I just hope this doesn't turn in to another "Mark & Kim" thread.....