Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Roll Call..

Without a doubt im not missing danny t at pacha BUT i will be at crobar to root on TEDD PATTERSON debut t crobar for a few hrs. Take it from me he is an amazing dj that is very underated in this country. His monthly party at cielo is no joke, good to see more and more music heads coming to that party as well.

Danny Tenaglia live at monegros desert festival (fraga_spain) 15-07-2006-fcblub.mp3

its him... or at least someone put a lot of effort into it. Danny gets on the mic and ask for the people in the crowd to stop throwing shit up at the stage. Either way, the set has all the good tracks he has been spinning this year. dibiza with a be yourself acca over it is real good. let me know if yous want it.

Danny Tenaglia live at monegros desert festival (fraga_spain) 15-07-2006-fcblub.mp3

its him... or at least someone put a lot of effort into it. Danny gets on the mic and ask for the people in the crowd to stop throwing shit up at the stage. Either way, the set has all the good tracks he has been spinning this year. dibiza with a be yourself acca over it is real good. let me know if yous want it.

silverhobbit will do everything to prove he is right...he is NEVER wrong about anything...