Clubplanet Nightlife Community

signs the world is changin'...

dgmodel

"We had a bona fide manatee sighting in the Hudson River heading North. This particular animal has been making his way North up the coastline with sightings reported in Delaware, Maryland & NJ.

The sighting was reported first at 23rd Street and then later at 125th Street (40.81826 N -73.96201 W). On both occasions it was observed logging at the surface adjacent to the bulkhead and appeared to be heading further North up the river....."

It's really not that weird. The weird thing is that it survived the Hudson.

I know they have them in South Jerzy too.

..i thought so ...that's why i was confused....thought maybe i was mixing something up.....

the magical island of manatee

ooh...field trip!

"We had a bona fide manatee sighting in the Hudson River heading North. This particular animal has been making his way North up the coastline with sightings reported in Delaware, Maryland & NJ.

The sighting was reported first at 23rd Street and then later at 125th Street (40.81826 N -73.96201 W). On both occasions it was observed logging at the surface adjacent to the bulkhead and appeared to be heading further North up the river....."

Where does it say first time ever?

And wiki says they go up to NY state.

Where does it say first time ever?

And wiki says they go up to NY state.

not here, sorry... the scuba club where the person who i got this from belongs to... stated this is the first time ever a manatee has traveled here to the hudson river.

they should catch it, tag it... and monitor its travels... maybe its a manatee with a message? hes trying to tell us something... like a sea lassie, or a flipper... or some shit.

not here, sorry... the scuba club where the person who i got this from belongs to... stated this is the first time ever a manatee has traveled here to the hudson river.

they should catch it, tag it... and monitor its travels... maybe its a manatee with a message? hes trying to tell us something... like a sea lassie, or a flipper... or some shit.

Maybe it's a rogue manatee? Scouting for weaknesses before all of it's other manatee friends wreak havoc on us.