Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else agrees with me that

wow you and him are boys?

thats a big surprise

:rolleyes:

you really are troll man, everytime i post u reply .000234 seconds later. im not his boy, i met im at a few clubs before, bullshitted with him a couple times, that is all. he never deleted my posts, never did anything to piss me off, so i cant hold anything against him. like i said, whatever problems you have with him....IS YOUR problem, not mine, gotmilk, u always bitch bout taking this board too seriously, who cares what monthb does its a messageboard, get over it, grow up like u tell me

you really are troll man, everytime i post u reply .000234 seconds later. im not his boy, i met im at a few clubs before, bullshitted with him a couple times, that is all. he never deleted my posts, never did anything to piss me off, so i cant hold anything against him. like i said, whatever problems you have with him....IS YOUR problem, not mine, gotmilk, u always bitch bout taking this board too seriously, who cares what monthb does its a messageboard, get over it, grow up like u tell me
do you refer to him as "my man"?

sounds like bump board drama......lets leave it there

i can picture the two of these clowns standing at the bar at pacha and montbh talking about himself being a mod and how he deleted this one thread that gotmilk started on the bump board

:blown:

and then SilverBull comes along sayin "All i wanna do is keep it Underground"

Clubber is GotMilk's new RayRay when he first started posted....don't worry clubber within the next month he will probably give you death threats and fight challenges, put down everything you have to say and try to get under your skin as much as possible. When things get really heated to the point you are willing to fight him he will bitch out, start kissing your ass and become your new best friend.

Clubber is GotMilk's new RayRay when he first started posted....don't worry clubber within the next month he will probably give you death threats and fight challenges, put down everything you have to say and try to get under your skin as much as possible. When things get really heated to the point you are willing to fight him he will bitch out, start kissing your ass and become your new best friend.
just like you and silverbull

he post in the SPORTS forum...i wanted to see if people felt the same as I do that he is the worst poster in the SPORTS forum

go back to sucking Zito's dick and leave the sports talk for the grown men

(and lola)

oh come on.. you guys have had some good debates.... it makes for a good read...

And didn't zito get traded??

:laugh: you guys :laugh:

He's a new kid here...... he adds flavor to the forum..... Clubber stays in Sports per me......

now go back to the red sox/yankees/mets debates boys :rolleyes:

nmn........i kno you are just jealous of my knowledge,its ok i wont hold it against you, now the first step is admitting you are in denial