Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else agrees with me that

nmn........i kno you are just jealous of my knowledge,its ok i wont hold it against you, now the first step is admitting you are in denial

whoa now... settle down chief... no one said anything about your knowledge... i just like having a breath of fresh air to liven up the forum since the only sport being played right now is baseball... (since fkornre and i are the only nascar fans. lol)

:D

i can picture the two of these clowns standing at the bar at pacha and montbh talking about himself being a mod and how he deleted this one thread that gotmilk started on the bump board

:blown:

quick point to make.....i can actually see this happening

now, back to how nascar sucks.....

he post in the SPORTS forum...i wanted to see if people felt the same as I do that he is the worst poster in the SPORTS forum

go back to sucking Zito's dick and leave the sports talk for the grown men

(and lola)

This is hardly sports talk.. :rolleyes:

This is hardly sports talk.. :rolleyes:

thank you! and lola btw my comment about my knowledge was full of sarcasm in case u cudnt tell..... and i follow nascar loosely, i was really into it when i was a kid, id go to pocono and dover every year, rusty wallace was THE MAN, i dont really follow it as much anymore tho

thank you! and lola btw my comment about my knowledge was full of sarcasm in case u cudnt tell..... and i follow nascar loosely, i was really into it when i was a kid, id go to pocono and dover every year, rusty wallace was THE MAN, i dont really follow it as much anymore tho

yes, i understand sarcasm and hence was sarcastic back :aright: We're on the same page dear ;)

nascar rocks.. .i can't wait for the homestead race in November :bounce: