Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons We Don't Like monbth

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the "old" Jersey board

i would laugh at that board for hours.... when georgeacosta2 started doing maddd photoshop up there I almost died laughing at my computer....

old miami forum used to rock... saleen vs everyone... ahh the good ol' days... i wonder if we'll ever get em' back.. maybe we're just in a rebuilding period... the newbies just aren't quality like the old skool kids.. ya know??

i would laugh at that board for hours.... when georgeacosta2 started doing maddd photoshop up there I almost died laughing at my computer....

??

the jersey board welcome ga2 wit open arms. His photoshops were the best.

my fav one was the one where Roddigga was DJing a 5 year old's party

Monbth is the worst.

lol. Ive never, lol, ever, seen a Mod who is so obsessed with being perceived as popular. LET IT GOOOOOO lol.

He's like his own popularity pollster.....

"Oh, only 10 people on Bump hate me ... but they all are friends that hang out together ... well, maybe they live in different cities, but it's really only 10 ... okay, well maybe Illl give you 12, but two of them are dating .... alright, well maybe maybe 14, but not a person more damnit, and oh, none of them post on nj and ny where the entire tristate area loves me"

I mean, really. Let it go! LOL!! Like Vicman said on Drama about this, the kid wont let a post go more than 10 minutes about his popularity before responding to it.

The facts are clear. Almost all of bump hates him. Virtually every drama thread is about him. He contributes nothing to disucssion on bump except talking about how he is perceived. He's like the Mel Gibson of bump.

He needs to accept what others are saying about him, stop with the popularity poll stats lol, and post something worth reading (or at least try to).

what ever happened to that house4diva chick? man did she get abused....wow.

just think if montbh was around back than none of that shit would have flied and we wouldn't have any of those great memories and sick hand jokes

Luz would have had a field day with this clown :halfsmiley:

Hey boss. A group of 14 people who sit around and hit F5 all day is hardly a "community". A group of 14 people who rip on any new member, flame, troll, spam, their threads, etc. is hardly the "masses".

Quite frankly, this all started when 9mile decided to get on my case for deleting his flames from the NY forum. You all decided to jump on the bandwagon and it all snowballed from there. It has become "cool" to hate on me, troll me, flame me, etc. Nothing more, and nothing less.

I have people, such as you, Garymatthews, the unknown DJ, lolahotass, onisakura, etc, who start in on me for the mere fact everyone else is starting in on me. I have no clue who you are, where you came from, or your beef with me. You are simply a part of the masses that decided to jump into the wagon and hate me for no reason.

I'm simply suggesting you realize this, then get off your high horse. You guys dish it out, but you can't take the heat.

Like I said before, I think I bother you guys alot more than you bother me.

hitler.JPG