Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons We Don't Like monbth

Yeah, especially when you start in on a guy for his sexuality, something that he has no control over. Or their color, or racial/ethnic background.

Yeah, That's a big ol' welcome mat to the new posters that come here and read that crap, right Ante? You guys can write whatever you want in this forum, keep it out of the NY forum. If the mods here want to let that crap go, then so be it, just don't put it on the boards I moderate. I don't like that hate speech and biggotry to reflect some new persons opinion of this site.

hitler%20spy%20web.jpg

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. Questions have been asked of me, I responded. Flames have been posted, I defended myself and my actions.

Will I do this in the future? I may or may not take the same route as before.

Im not here for acceptance. Im not here to make friends. If you want to be cool and be normal, then fine with me. If you want to pull stuff from thin air, troll and bother the posters on the NY/NJ/and now even the Music Media forum, then you are going to have your posts moved or deleted.

Basically this whole struggle is over free reign. Before, you were allowed to terrorize new members, telling them to "PM xlr8ted" or "PM emjay" when asking a question, or trolling, being a general nuissance. Now, you have someone like me, who doesn't stand for that, and would like to see the community grow, and not be held at the whim of a dozen or so posters. That's basically what this struggle is about.

hitler%20spy%20web.jpg

Plain and simple: The negativity is started when you guys come to the NY forum. That whole "we try to stay positive" bullshit is a crock. You guys flame, and troll nearly every time you post in a forum outside of this one, and hell you even do to each other in here, which is fine, it's not cool in the NY/NJ or any other "city" forum.

You might think its "fun" to tear down a new poster, or make a YTMND saying "EVERYONE HAS AIDS, AIDS AIDS AIDS!" with collage of pictures from Happy Valley Tuesdays.

But for the rest of us who live on planet Earth, it's not that funny.

So, that whole post about "being fun" and me "ruining your fun and being a drama hound" is null. Straight up.

hitler-himmler.jpg

just think if montbh was around back than none of that shit would have flied and we wouldn't have any of those great memories and sick hand jokes

Luz would have had a field day with this clown :halfsmiley:

yeah i know... it definately would have been shot down... :laugh:

so lets be thankful we have those memories of the old skool.... i think it was 2002 was the year... shit was so outta control....:laugh:

yeah i know... it definately would have been shot down... :laugh:

so lets be thankful we have those memories of the old skool.... i think it was 2002 was the year... shit was so outta control....:laugh:

whorediva4life was in 2003 i beleive

i'm tempted to bump up some of her old threads but they mite be deleted

whorediva4life was in 2003 i beleive

i'm tempted to bump up some of her old threads but they mite be deleted

DaVe said we weren't supposed to delete old threads... because i asked him that specifically...

plus a lot are in drama... only DaVe is the mod there...

;)

I only respond to drama which has been started by said individuals. Never was unprovoked. Please get off your high horse. This is a message board in the corner of the internet. All of your posts and stretching the truth, but nonetheless, you still believe all the lies.

i wouldnt say corner of the internet... its one of the bigger message boards out there, certainly the biggest "clubbing" message board

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47430

http://www.big-boards.com/board/338/

w0o imma nerd

Plain and simple: The negativity is started when you guys come to the NY forum. That whole "we try to stay positive" bullshit is a crock. You guys flame, and troll nearly every time you post in a forum outside of this one, and hell you even do to each other in here, which is fine, it's not cool in the NY/NJ or any other "city" forum.

You might think its "fun" to tear down a new poster, or make a YTMND saying "EVERYONE HAS AIDS, AIDS AIDS AIDS!" with collage of pictures from Happy Valley Tuesdays.

But for the rest of us who live on planet Earth, it's not that funny.

So, that whole post about "being fun" and me "ruining your fun and being a drama hound" is null. Straight up.

A couple of things....

Please refrain from using the word flame, it sounds sooo gay.

That YTMND was really funny. Funny and true.

This stuff would be funny if you weren't still a student who has this whole PC lifestyle shoved down your throat.

If you're problem is with what's going on in the NY and music boards, why do you spend so much time on Bump?