This Weekend...

cookie6

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I'm heading down to NY this weekend. Gonna try to take a half day at work

Tonight - Pharrell @ Bryant park w/Kanye West. I've got my striped polo ready to rock. Later Paolo Mojo @ Love. I've heard a ton of good things about Love, I really want to check it out.

Tomorrow - PS1 during the day :smoke::pint: Then not sure what to do at night, maybe just a bar in Brooklyn or something

Sunday - drive back or maybe Le Souk if I'm feeling stupid

1/2 day at work today, off to get pedi's then happy hour

Tomorrow huge party in my cousin's sick backyard...her and her husband are having 3 bands throughout the day, tons of food, drinks, bartenders, etc...it's a fundraiser :D

Sunday going up to my aunt's lake house -- hopefully get lots of sun

Tonight going to my friends bar in Jersey, probably spend a lot of time in one of the stalls.

tomorrow getting my bug registered finally!! can't wait to drive that bitch around.

tomorrow night might go to great adventure.

sunday going surfing for the first time, and maybe to le souk to catch deepspell.

jim and nyis...you both have terrible code words for what your doing...:laugh:

Oh, I didn't know we were supposed to use codes. I'll be spending a lot of time in the bathroom sniffing white powder off of the back of my hand.

better?

If you could move this bar in Jersey up to the city tonight. Yeah, that'd be great.

This is the first time in a long time that I'm not going into the city at all... and I'm very happy about this. I mean, there's a reason I moved to Jersey last year.