Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mel Gibson, lol

so what do you guys think about his DWI. i havent seen so much shit on the news and online crap about a celeb gettin a dwi, ever. everyone fucks up some how some way. maybe not everyone but alot of people do and we all learn from it. i dont know why the news is making so much of a big deal about this. To me personally i still think he is a great actor, director, producer and friend to alot of people. i have a aunt and uncle that work with special effects in movies out in cali that had the chance to work with him many times and always said that he is such a great guy. i hate the fact that the tabloids and news are trying to bring him down. big deal the guy got arrested. at least he is going to do something about his problem that he does see that he has. i think it is a shame that all these talk show hosts, news stations and whoever try to show this guy as a bad guy cause of one fuck up. i kinda feel bad for him with all this shit going around about him. shit i have had two dwi's and im not proud of it but i have learnd alot from it and im sure he will too. he is still a great actor, producer, director and Friend!

so what do you think?

Z

Funny thing is I am friends with one of the two chicks (from Louisville) he was with at Moonshadows right before he got his DUI.

Press paid her and her friend 15K a peice for rights to story and got expenses paid to fly to NYC to be on Good Morning America, ET, etc.

Both of them totally defended Mel Gibson.