Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Burgular or Burglar? How Do You Spell It?

I'm more concerned about the Hamburgular than anybody's birthday. I've had my burgers burgularized before and goddamit I won't let him get away with it again. Hope that fucker chokes on a pickle.

looks like the hamburglar has some language issues...

hamburglarhaha.jpg

its miss helga... i guess you didnt get the joke, since you dont know who she is... nevermind...

I know exactly who she is DG, the German chick from the car commercials. I was just saying she'd be hotter as a brunette. Love the way she talks though. I wonder how she says "burgoolar".

bastard'll still steal your burgers, though.

I'll grimace if that happens, and report the burguled burgers to Mayor McCheese post haste!

It's no wonder the boy turned to a life of fast food crime. The dimwit never gots no good schooling, ya know?

Did McDonaldland have a sheriff? No wonder Hamburgular always got away with it.

I'll grimace if that happens, and report the burguled burgers to Mayor McCheese post haste!

It's no wonder the boy turned to a life of fast food crime. The dimwit never gots no good schooling, ya know?

Did McDonaldland have a sheriff? No wonder Hamburgular always got away with it.

according to wikipedia (i looked it up 'cause i didn't remember), ronald mcdonald himself used to trick the hamburglar and get the burgers back. i'm with you, though; i don't remember the authorities always being successful!!!

apparently a whole bunch of the peeps in mcdonaldland were thieves. there were the fryguys, of course, who stole fries, and a guy named captain crook (who i don't remember) who stole filet-o'-fish sandwiches.

according to wikipedia (i looked it up 'cause i didn't remember), ronald mcdonald himself used to trick the hamburglar and get the burgers back. i'm with you, though; i don't remember the authorities always being successful!!!

apparently a whole bunch of the peeps in mcdonaldland were thieves. there were the fryguys, of course, who stole fries, and a guy named captain crook (who i don't remember) who stole filet-o'-fish sandwiches.

See, that's cause the homies of McDonaldland followed a clown. Hamburglar wouldn't have gotten away with that shit at BK. You don't fuck with a King's beef and get away with it, ya know?

See, that's cause the homies of McDonaldland followed a clown. Hamburglar wouldn't have gotten away with that shit at BK. You don't fuck with a King's beef and get away with it, ya know?
the king in the commercials from the last year or so creeps me the fuck out :shake: !!!

the king in the commercials from the last year or so creeps me the fuck out :shake: !!!

me too! "Wake up with the King"? WTF is up with that? If I woke up and there was a King in bed next to me offering me a breakfast sandwich, I'd be wondering #1 what planet did he fall off of, and #2, what the hell did I drink last night, and please God tell me that we didn't...