• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK THE SUMMER

lets get to Sept 9th and 10th already

ND vs Penn St...9th

NFL...10th

......ya ya .....i fucking adore the fall....best season ever.....football season is bliss ..sundays are my favorite day of the week.

im canadien you dipshit.

Then get out of my summer-loving country and back to your cold, barren, dark 6 month a year wasteland.

Seriously, how can anyone complain about the summer? Everyone's active, chicks wear skimpy clothing, you can drink outdoors, eat BBQ food, go to the beach, blackout and get a nasty sunburn, etc, etc. Everyone's in such a better mood, if you wish away your summer you clearly have mental problems.

Yeah, you've got mental problems man

movies_Anchorman-BrickTamland.gif

Then get out of my summer-loving country and back to your cold, barren, dark 6 month a year wasteland.

Seriously, how can anyone complain about the summer? Everyone's active, chicks wear skimpy clothing, you can drink outdoors, eat BBQ food, go to the beach, blackout and get a nasty sunburn, etc, etc. Everyone's in such a better mood, if you wish away your summer you clearly have mental problems.

Yeah, you've got mental problems man

movies_Anchorman-BrickTamland.gif

lets not forgot the sweltering heat, insects, loud streets etc

there are some good things about summer, but many more in fall

lets not forgot the sweltering heat, insects, loud streets etc

there are some good things about summer, but many more in fall

1.) air conditioners. They're amazing, they keep you cool anytime of year

2.) live in the city - no bugs here

3.) loud streets are a GOOD thing. Lively streets are safer and far more fun. Plus you actually get a chance to know your neighbors

People who defend their hatred of the summer have even bigger mental problems man

1.) air conditioners. They're amazing, they keep you cool anytime of year

2.) live in the city - no bugs here

3.) loud streets are a GOOD thing. Lively streets are safer and far more fun. Plus you actually get a chance to know your neighbors

People who defend their hatred of the summer have even bigger mental problems man

:laugh: well you werent in an 8 day blackout without any electicity..

and if i lived in the burbs then i wouldnt mind people out..

but in the city, its a different story

:laugh: well you werent in an 8 day blackout without any electicity..

and if i lived in the burbs then i wouldnt mind people out..

but in the city, its a different story

I live in the middle of a city and I'd be willing to bet my neighborhood is worse than yours. I'm a tough guy though, so little punks on the street don't scare me. I just puff out my chest real big and no one seems to bother me. I'm like one of those fish, or a monkey, or Brazilian, or something weird.

8 day blackouts make me miss college :(

Reason #213312 why summer is better than fall. You don't have to read posts where girls pretend they love football.

....reason #09823019823 why its better to be blind....you dont have to read idiotic posts by cockstains who can't accept the fact that girls can like football

I live in the middle of a city and I'd be willing to bet my neighborhood is worse than yours. I'm a tough guy though, so little punks on the street don't scare me. I just puff out my chest real big and no one seems to bother me. I'm like one of those fish, or a monkey, or Brazilian, or something weird.

8 day blackouts make me miss college :(

its not the punks but the loud music that comes out of their cars.

....reason #09823019823 why its better to be blind....you dont have to read idiotic posts by cockstains who can't accept the fact that girls can like football

Girls don't like football, they like the fact that if they like football it makes guys like it less.

I just checked wikipedia, and that's a fact