Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official fuck you to summer thread...

dgmodel

....reason #09823019823 why its better to be blind....you dont have to read idiotic posts by cockstains who can't accept the fact that girls can like football

cockstain eh... please define... I can understand cum stain even cooter stain but how does the cock leave a stain?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason #213312 why summer is better than fall. You don't have to read posts where girls pretend they love football.

:laugh:

i love football... my dad coached football for over 12 years.... i grew up with it..... i know the sport, i love the sport.. and football sundays rule....

I've left some cockmarks after cockslaps but never a cockstain. My cock is zestfully clean so I don't have that problem.

I just don't know why (most every) girl who likes football has to be so God damn loud about it. Chiming in to mention that they looooooooove football sundays every opportunity they get. It makes it seem like they only loooooooove football to get attention for it.

And if football is the best thing fall has going for it, it doesn't have a leg to stand on. Beaches, amusment parks, outdoor concerts, bars with roofdecks, sangria, fruity drinks with umbrellas, sun tans, bikinis, pools, pools with swim-up bars, BBQs, camping, summer vacations, lake houses, sailing, kayaking, boats, all this great shit comes with summer. Fall gets football, where you sit on a couch and veg out for hours on end. Winner: summer by a land slide.

You gotta be a lame ass motherfucker to not like the summer. People who wish away the summer should be banished to Canada where it's always cold

you do realize that canada is NOT that cold.

Torontos the same temp as most of the northeastern us...

and summers not my favorite season. Fall and Autumn are...

And if football is the best thing fall has going for it, it doesn't have a leg to stand on. Beaches, amusment parks, outdoor concerts, bars with roofdecks, sangria, fruity drinks with umbrellas, sun tans, bikinis, pools, pools with swim-up bars, BBQs, camping, summer vacations, lake houses, sailing, kayaking, boats, all this great shit comes with summer. Fall gets football, where you sit on a couch and veg out for hours on end. Winner: summer by a land slide.

:clap2:

you do realize that canada is NOT that cold.

Torontos the same temp as most of the northeastern us...

and summers not my favorite season. Fall and Autumn are...

Oh no, Canada is fucking COLD. Toronto isn't that bad, but even Toronto is 5 or 6 degrees colder on average than Boston. I've been up to Montreal in the winter time and it's not a pretty site. Temps below zero are not out of ordinary, shit is just cold.

I've left some cockmarks after cockslaps but never a cockstain. My cock is zestfully clean so I don't have that problem.

I just don't know why (most every) girl who likes football has to be so God damn loud about it. Chiming in to mention that they looooooooove football sundays every opportunity they get. It makes it seem like they only loooooooove football to get attention for it.

I don't fall in the "most every" girl column... i'm a sports fan and football is a love of mine... has been so since i was a kid and i played the sport.... I get enough attention during football through the fantasy league i play in... but i can't speak for all girls of course :D

All those things you mentioned, we get year round in Florida... so i prefer Fall mainly due to football, college football, hurricanes and cooler weather... its great time for the beach, sun tans, outdoor concerts, bbq's, fruity drinks and my other passion - golf.

While i lived in the north.. yes summer was #1 followed with fall... but now Fall is #1 for me..