Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any good DJ's this weekend?

copahc

If by "good DJs" you mean big names, then for hip-hop/mash, check out DJ AM at Pure or Charles Feelgood at Ice. Both have Friday residencies. On Saturday, BT at Ice and

But if you mean kick-ass locals (and semi-locals), there's a a great selection to choose from... all depends on what kind of music you wnat.

If by "good DJs" you mean big names, then for hip-hop/mash, check out DJ AM at Pure or Charles Feelgood at Ice. Both have Friday residencies. On Saturday, BT at Ice and

But if you mean kick-ass locals (and semi-locals), there's a a great selection to choose from... all depends on what kind of music you wnat.

I like house/trance/dance music mostly. How much is BT. should i buy tix in advance??? Is it hard to get into ice?

depending on how late you plan on staying up ..I play at SEAMLESS afterhours from 6am til 8am.. I play Electro and Progressive..before me is HipHop and after me is ummm.. I think TechHouse/HardHouse with Brian Hart

If you decide to come by. make sure you say you are on DJ SIENs Guest List and sign my guest book at the front cashier.. Also tell the bouncer at the front..

I am also playing DRAIS this SUNDAY if you are still around.. drop me a message..