Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any jp reviews...

FOR THE NINETEENTH TIME.......90% of Jonathan's music is new (DO YOU UNDERSTAND?).....that means:

IT CAN NOT BE IDed.

The tracklisting you read are those of classics...

Not to mention all the other factors which only he can bring to the table

I dont know bout last night but @ copa and his past 6 parties i have been to, the music was not new. and if it was the new tracks werent anything special. How is 90% new when 80% is looped for 15 minutes per song? Please mention the other factors he can bring to the table? once again i dunno about last night but his past parties and the past few months, i heard those shitty acapellas not even beatmatched, i heard some trainwrecks but those ill let go cause hey i fuck up sometime as well. and i heard the same beat looped for over 20 minutes. classics @ roxy might have been one of the worst sets i ever heard PERIOD

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No. Sorry. There is no fuckin way that tracklist above comprises 10% of last night's music. Go take another scoop of G. Come back when you want to deal with facts.

This thread is growing larger and larger because you clowns keep making idiotic posts. Cycle continues, rinse and repeat.

Unless of course you want to agree to disagree.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THOSE TRACKS WHERE ON CLASSICS NIGHT? I WOULD OF LOVED TO HEAR THEM ON CLASSICS NIGHT CAUSE THATS WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. But what i got was how would u feel, my my my, gehts noch, (classics? they were out for less than a year?) like i said johnny used sames accas at every show, look at the tracklistings, i dont care if theres a bat behind it thats make me orgasm its tired.

and i have to add

if u such a big man with such strong opinions.. show ur face on jpe ;)

until then i wouldnt mention that boards name

So I win? Cool. It was fun tutz.

I understand you don't have anything to refute any of my statements, so you can just bow down and head off into the vast corners of the internet. Lou is going to be disappointed in you.

By the way, I have posted there. And I have helped you with Id's before I believe.

I dont know bout last night but @ copa and his past 6 parties i have been to, the music was not new. and if it was the new tracks werent anything special. How is 90% new when 80% is looped for 15 minutes per song? Please mention the other factors he can bring to the table? once again i dunno about last night but his past parties and the past few months, i heard those shitty acapellas not even beatmatched, i heard some trainwrecks but those ill let go cause hey i fuck up sometime as well. and i heard the same beat looped for over 20 minutes. classics @ roxy might have been one of the worst sets i ever heard PERIOD

tho copa was ok, not one of the best, but nocturnal and last night: i was loving the music, serious jams i've never heard before...in addition he brings such factors as being able to take a regular track, and stransform it completely to something totally different, and new and refreshing from what i can play on my computer (in the rare case i have the track) to me this is a huge quality a dj must have right next to correct track selection, because these days it doesn't seem enough......in my opinion this man raised the bar in his field

last night also included and amazing vibe with very nice people, great venue, great sound system, very nice staff, beautiful shows, and amazing lighting

I understand you don't have anything to refute any of my statements, so you can just bow down and head off into the vast corners of the internet. Lou is going to be disappointed in you.

bro why the fuck didnt u come up in the booth on fri? ur crackin me up over here, they ppl need to get of jp's dick

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No. Sorry. There is no fuckin way that tracklist above comprises 10% of last night's music. Go take another scoop of G. Come back when you want to deal with facts.

This thread is growing larger and larger because you clowns keep making idiotic posts. Cycle continues, rinse and repeat.

Unless of course you want to agree to disagree.

You're tired :zzz:

I will school you any day!

You let me know whenever you're ready...Mr.Know It All

And if you read my post, it says MY HIGHLIGHTS!

in addition he brings such factors as being able to take a regular track, and stransform it completely to something totally different, and new and refreshing from what i can play on my computer (in the rare case i have the track) to me this is a huge quality a dj must have right next to correct track selection, because these days it doesn't seem enough......in my opinion this man raised the bar in his field

I dont think we know each other but damn you must not be goin out to hear different djs, cause believe me jp is not the only one who does these things.

By the way, I have posted there. And I have helped you with Id's before I believe.

so i dont care if u kiss the ground that i walked on.. GROW UP!

and the only thing u won is the crown for being a hypocritical idiot ;) so congrats

tho copa was ok, not one of the best, but nocturnal and last night: i was loving the music, serious jams i've never heard before...in addition he brings such factors as being able to take a regular track, and stransform it completely to something totally different, and new and refreshing from what i can play on my computer (in the rare case i have the track) to me this is a huge quality a dj must have right next to correct track selection, because these days it doesn't seem enough......in my opinion this man raised the bar in his field

last night also included and amazing vibe with very nice people, great venue, great sound system, very nice staff, beautiful shows, and amazing lighting

glad u enjoyed urself, and like i said its good to hear all these positive reviews because his last few parties were severely lacking everything you said last night included (great, vibe, venue, etc) all im saying is he plays the same acas at every show for the past 8 years he needs to relax with all that already. on a side note, buy me ableton live and let me learn how to use it, ill transform tracks too lol. unfortunatelty i dont have the resources for all that stuff right now. if you ever are looking for a track pm me there is a good chance i have it or can find it for u. lata

You're tired :zzz:

I will school you any day!

You let me know whenever you're ready...Mr.Know It All

And if you read my post, it says MY HIGHLIGHTS!

School me in what?

I dont think we know each other but damn you must not be goin out to hear different djs, cause believe me jp is not the only one who does these things.

That's the problem Gabe. Most of his fans DON'T like anyone except him. You aren't even allowed to talk about other DJs on his board...

Hey Gabe, how are you?

Hope all is well.

How long have you been going out now?

Maybe you should come take a look at Samantha aka Jonathan's new booth.

You're mouth would drop ;)

Actually i have seen quite a few DJs including the likes of Pete Tong, Deep Dish, Subliminal DJs, Calderone, Tenaglia, Krivit, and many many others

I am yet to run into a DJ who is able to perform on Jonathan's level

when was the last time you heard Jonathan?

Thank you.

Now we can track you're IP & you will not be posting on his board anymore. :laugh2:

and the only thing u won is the crown for being a hypocritical idiot ;) so congrats

Will "Hypocritical Idiot" fit on a crown? You might have to make the letters really tiny, but that will defeat the purpose because then people can't read it!

You have a dilemma on your hands woman.

so i dont care if u kiss the ground that i walked on.. GROW UP!

im not tryin to be a smartass here but u are pretty hypocritical yourself, you cannot criticize someone for taking personal shots and call them hypocritical when u took personal shots urself

glad u enjoyed urself, and like i said its good to hear all these positive reviews because his last few parties were severely lacking everything you said last night included (great, vibe, venue, etc) all im saying is he plays the same acas at every show for the past 8 years he needs to relax with all that already. on a side note, buy me ableton live and let me learn how to use it, ill transform tracks too lol. unfortunatelty i dont have the resources for all that stuff right now. if you ever are looking for a track pm me there is a good chance i have it or can find it for u. lata

thank you, you seem like a very open minded person, compared to everybody else on here.

School me in what?

That's the problem Gabe. Most of his fans DON'T like anyone except him. You aren't even allowed to talk about other DJs on his board...

Obviously, I know who you are.

You don't go on a DJ's website and post about another DJ.

It's called RESPECT.

Obviously, I know who you are.

You don't go on a DJ's website and post about another DJ.

It's called RESPECT.

There ARE other DJ's out in the world other than JP...why not spread good music and house music around rather than shutting people off ?

im not tryin to be a smartass here but u are pretty hypocritical yourself, you cannot criticize someone for taking personal shots and call them hypocritical when u took personal shots urself

i stated exactly the way he is acting right now

if he wants to stalk my internet activity then he's a herb

There ARE other DJ's out in the world other than JP...why not spread good music and house music around rather than shutting people off ?

Why not stopping with your pointless hate and beginning to understand that there MAY BE people with different opinions and preferances in music then your uneducated self.

Then go to THEIR website!

If you don't like the rules do not post on there.

Well to be honest, you might be posting there for much longer.

Then go to THEIR website!

If you don't like the rules do not post on there.

Well to be honest, you might be posting there for much longer.

cant we all just get along? house music is about togetherness and positive feelings people. lets leave the hate and drama for rap music PLEASE! lol