Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any jp reviews...

Then go to THEIR website!

If you don't like the rules do not post on there.

Well to be honest, you might be posting there for much longer.

huh?

and to be honest, there isn't a thread with any "rules" on there. Seems like they're made up on the fly.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is entitled to THEIR own opinion.

If he thinks Jonathan is the king of NYC, so be it.

Why are you so worried about it???

I'm not. He loves JP then more power to him. There's already 55000000000 threads about him on this board, do we need another one that starts out with an army member saying "JP = KING OF NYC"? Honestly, we're both smart people here. Answer should be no.

Then, don't come and proclaim JP = KING OF NYC, when you only listen to JP. Moron.

the reason that was done was just simply so i could pick an argument with such mindless people as yourself, and then embaress them so every one could see how stupid you look.

the other guy who posted in that thread had an intelligent comment, you don't see him posting random garbage do u?

and once again simply because i am a fan, doesn't mean my music knowledge stops at JP.

huh?

and to be honest, there isn't a thread with any "rules" on there. Seems like they're made up on the fly.

You're calling him a moron but it seems to me that you are the moron here.

If you like other DJ's, go to THEIR website.

Do you understand now?

There have been a few threads with rules.

But I feel we don't need them anymore.

and once again simply because i am a fan, doesn't mean my music knowledge stops at JP.

Well something must be wrong then...you're proclaiming all this stuff JP does is the work of miracles, when theres tons of other DJs out there that do the same thing.

I'm not. He loves JP then more power to him. There's already 55000000000 threads about him on this board, do we need another one that starts out with an army member saying "JP = KING OF NYC"? Honestly, we're both smart people here. Answer should be no.

Who the hell are you to tell him what to post?

Are you kidding me right now.

Let's be serious here.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Plain & simple.

You're calling him a moron but it seems to me that you are the moron here.

If you like other DJ's, go to THEIR website.

Do you understand now?

mmm. Was speaking of the "you might be posting there for much longer" statement.

Let's be serious here.

Plain & simple.

This board goes to shit when there's threads like this. We've argued for the past 4 pages...over what? Nothing. Nothing is solved. Happens like this in every Jp thread. Noone agrees to disagree

This board goes to shit when there's threads like this. We've argued for the past 4 pages...over what? Nothing. Nothing is solved. Happens like this in every Jp thread. Noone agrees to disagree

again...

the reason that was done was just simply so i could pick an argument with such mindless people as yourself, and then embaress them so every one could see how stupid you look.

the other guy who posted in that thread had an intelligent comment, you don't see him posting random garbage do u?

Well something must be wrong then...you're proclaiming all this stuff JP does is the work of miracles, when theres tons of other DJs out there that do the same thing.

When was the last time you heard Jonathan spin?

Have you seen his new booth?

How many DJ's do you know of that have their OWN booth & bring it with them everywhere they play?

Do you have any idea about his new booth and what it consists of?

Obviously you don't.

maybe if u just let people have their opinions without trying to make urself right by bashing them.. it wouldnt turn into a wasted argument

Let's be serious here.

Plain & simple.

once again just statin my opinion not tryin to start shit but...who is lou b to tell everyone over on that board (what to post) & to flood cp with jp threads? i bet the jp team would be furious if someone made a thread on clubplanet telling everyone to go over there and start bashing jp. please dont tell me u disagree? its very childish in my opinion and its not like jp needs more publicity as it is.

It happens on almost every message board.

Learn to deal with it, just like I do.

once again just statin my opinion not tryin to start shit but...who is lou b to tell everyone over on that board (what to post) & to flood cp with jp threads? i bet the jp team would be furious if someone made a thread on clubplanet telling everyone to go over there and start bashing jp. please dont tell me u disagree? its very childish in my opinion and its not like jp needs more publicity as it is.

that is kind of childish, but if u look at his from his perspective, he wants more publicity for Jonathan, not gonna disagree though, I wouldn't have done that if I were in his position.

Lou B told everyone to come here because people were bashing Jonathan.

If you people wanna talk shit & bash him, you're gonna have to deal with us.

It happens on almost every message board.

Learn to deal with it, just like I do.

This board is hardly moderated...These threads will never get deleted. JPE's will.

I'm done arguing. I've realized you will not listen to anything I've said and continue to love JP. More power to you. JP forever.

he didnt tell us to bash CP & he didnt tell us to flood CP with JP threads.. so again i will say stop taking his words out of context

that is kind of childish, but if u look at his from his perspective, he wants more publicity for Jonathan, not gonna disagree though, I would don't that if I were in his position.

true but, his parties are always filled to capacity no matter what. even when his party got moved to copa from exit one day before it was supposed to go down they still had to close the doors of copa round 6 oclock. ite peeps thanks for giving me something to do as i was waitin to get tired and fall asleep. lets keep the fighting clean, no shots below the belt, may the best man win, tko rule is in effect. ding ding ding

good night

p.s. - dave we def talk music soon, peace

he didnt tell us to bash CP & he didnt tell us to flood CP with JP threads.. so again i will say stop taking his words out of context

i never said anything about bashing cp, im going by monthb's qoute of lou because i didnt read jps board but how are u supposed to take this?

"NOW every fan JOIN CLUBPLANET >>>>

and let them have it . ......................." HARD but with CLASS "

come on now, be serious sweety

u seem like a nice girl

This board is hardly moderated...These threads will never get deleted. JPE's will.

I'm done arguing. I've realized you will not listen to anything I've said and continue to love JP. More power to you. JP forever.

Then maybe they need to get some new moderator's.

Maybe they just don't care.

Anyway, i'm done with you.

And you are right JONATHAN PETERS FOREVER!

i never said anything about bashing cp, im going by monthb's qoute of lou because i didnt read jps board but how are u supposed to take this?

"NOW every fan JOIN CLUBPLANET >>>>

and let them have it . ......................." HARD but with CLASS "

come on now, be serious sweety

u seem like a nice girl

The bashing started on this board first.

Maybe you should read up before you jump on the bandwagon.

The bashing started on this board first.

Maybe you should read up before you jump on the bandwagon.

maybe you shudnt be so quick to answer either partner. the bashing was not initiated by anyone associated with clubplanet. in this situation u have jp's manager lou b tellin everyone on his messageboard to join cp and "let them have it" and if you read carefully im not on any jp hating bandwagon, i was critiquing him giving some constructive criticism. if he has aspiriations of ibiza he better learn how to work a crowd without those cheesy acapellas, cause they arent gonna fly any where out of nyc. im a regular at jp's parties simply stating why he doesnt get as much respect as he and his fans would like him too. so chill out killa

relax, take a deep breathe, no need to be so defensive and jump down my throat im neutral here im not on either side