Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any jp reviews...

i just saw all the youtube videos on that party and well. Im glad ya all had fun but i cant seeing ymself goin back to hear him anytime soon. Last time i heard him was around 98/99 maybe even 1 or 2 times in 2000 i cant recall now. And from what ive seen and read and heard im sure jp parties are fun for those who enjoy that enviroment. But no thanks. And wow alot of back n forth arguin goin on here is giving me somethign to read since i cant sleep.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here its hypocritical because u say we say all his parties are good [which in my case is definitely NOT true] but at the same time u say all his parties suck.. not for nothing that is being hypocritical

95% of the JP threads on CP about his parties talk about how much he ripped it...check the archives for NYE threads, or his WMC threads, or his BDay threads. You seem like you can criticize him when you want, but look at your fellow JPE members/JP fans, they won't. They think everything he does is gold and that he shits lucky charm marshmellows.

95% of the JP threads on CP about his parties talk about how much he ripped it...check the archives for NYE threads, or his WMC threads, or his BDay threads. You seem like you can criticize him when you want, but look at your fellow JPE members/JP fans, they won't. They think everything he does is gold and that he shits lucky charm marshmellows.

what other people do and say is NOT my problem

and why does it get to u??? IGNORE THE THREADS!

i just saw all the youtube videos on that party and well. Im glad ya all had fun but i cant seeing ymself goin back to hear him anytime soon. Last time i heard him was around 98/99 maybe even 1 or 2 times in 2000 i cant recall now. And from what ive seen and read and heard im sure jp parties are fun for those who enjoy that enviroment. But no thanks. And wow alot of back n forth arguin goin on here is giving me somethign to read since i cant sleep.

don't waste your time on this dude, it's bad enough i'm sitting hear lmao

only we can criticize him...YOU can't.

like musikal said the bashing started here...

how many threads in the past few weeks have their been bashing JP to shreds? is it necessary .. NO! every dj's have their flaws and their strong points.. i'm sure some of the dj's u like.. i would pull my hair out listening to.. we are 2 different people with different likes and dislikes

jp had an amazing party.. why cant it just be left at that.. you realize that some people on here have to be right with their opinions and stoop to very low levels in defense

THE BASHING WAS NOT STARTED BY ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH CLUBPLANET, MEANHILE SOMEONE AFFILIATED WITH JP (HIS MANAGER LOU B) MADE A THREAD TELLING YOU GUYS TO POST HERE!! YOU WANNA GET BACK AT THE PEOPLE THAT BASH JP GOOD FILL UP THE INBOX WITH PM'S BUT DONT MAKE THE MODS HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT. THIS IS AMERICA ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU CAN SO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO ON THIS BOARD. I DONT MATTER WHERE THE BASHING STARTED, IM NOT ARGUING THAT IT STARTED HERE.....BUT NO ONE FROM CP STARTED IT, LOU B IS JUST BEING CHILDISH...GROW UP JPS ARMY U GUYS HAVE TO BE TOLD HOW TO ACT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOLOLOLOLOLOLAHAHAHAHALOLOLO

Welcome to the Internet honey. Every asshole has an opinion. You idiots make track listings of the nights. If I'm not there, I can READ what the douchebag played, moron. And 90% of the time it's the SAME SHIT as the last party. How can you love a DJ who makes 1-3 changes in a fucking set for his crowd? Make a fucking CD and sit in your room, save yourself 50 bucks, and some brain cells.

its same acapellas but mixed diffrent worked diffrent

Bro, Why wont you shut your ass up... damn you're fucken annoying.

Hey man if my talking pisses u off, its reason enough to keep going. Whats the problem there Private, the truth hurts, just accept the fact that your precious JP spun mostly classics, and get over it, before I make you hit the ground and give me 100 private.

Listen there is JP haters and JP lovers, The JP haters like myself, really want him to do good, but he just never does!!! The JP lovers also want him to do good, but it dont matter if he spins amazing or like horse shit, All the JP idiots(Thats your guys new names, so you know) Will rant and rave, cause they will do anything to get back there precious SF days. Every tracklist I saw, it seems like he has played about 5 new tracks. I dont care if you JP idiots say he spun new stuff, that you cant ID, because im not that positive you JP idiots are up on your new music, but im not sure, that might be the case. Even if he did play a good amount of new music, there was still way too many classics played, The big dog DJ's who play banger after banger every time they spin prob play a max of 5 classics or less per night. Maybe JP should just stick to classics night parties, cause thats what it seems like he is doing regardless.

With all that said, It seems like eveyone who was there had a great time, And honestly thats what is all about. Im glad all you JP idiots had fun, God Bless all of you, I wish I could have fun at a club with inferior music playing.

:ghey:

ur joking right?? even the bouncers that work there were given props to JP cause of the VIBE he brought to that building.. i'll take DT's word over urs and agree that it is JP's HOUSE! as for the crowd not going nuts? were u even there?? i cant see how u missed everyone going crazy within reason considering we were smushed like sardine cans

Exactly,was this kid even there, cause if he couldn't see or hear the crowd going nuts then your blind and deaf, the crowd was really good and vibe in there was on point, even all the people that work the bar every week in Pacha said it themselves, since they have opened JP has been the best DJ there hands down...I dont understand any people that hate on JP, I guess it cause YOU ARE ALL JEALOUS herbs that run urr mouth about JP and then go to his parties, give me a fucking break, grow the fuck up already...Give respect, where respect is do. JP is on a whole other level than any opther DJ period, people that understand and know what is going on when he is spinning know whats up..SO TO ALL THE JEALOUS SKUMBAG HATERS...AGAIN GROW UP...

I am amazed by this thread!! I was not goin to comment because i unfortunelty missed this party. the first of jps in a while!! To everyone except Muzikal!! u r all fans!! u are entitled to ur opinion.. but if u did not attend!! why are u posting in the review thread!! i guess if it makes u feel better about urself.. talk shit!! and to all the jp fans.. "relax" i know u all have great times when u go see him. but how do u let these ppl get to u.. just laugh it off!! u entertain the stupidity.. U know u enjoy urself thats all that matters.. no need to have a 12 page bitch fest. And muzikal.. i will def. introduce myself to u next time.... and u and ur team are doin a great job!!

taht is all!! just my 2 cents!!:)

Listen there is JP haters and JP lovers, The JP haters like myself, really want him to do good, but he just never does!!! The JP lovers also want him to do good, but it dont matter if he spins amazing or like horse shit, All the JP idiots(Thats your guys new names, so you know) Will rant and rave, cause they will do anything to get back there precious SF days. Every tracklist I saw, it seems like he has played about 5 new tracks. I dont care if you JP idiots say he spun new stuff, that you cant ID, because im not that positive you JP idiots are up on your new music, but im not sure, that might be the case. Even if he did play a good amount of new music, there was still way too many classics played, The big dog DJ's who play banger after banger every time they spin prob play a max of 5 classics or less per night. Maybe JP should just stick to classics night parties, cause thats what it seems like he is doing regardless.

With all that said, It seems like eveyone who was there had a great time, And honestly thats what is all about. Im glad all you JP idiots had fun, God Bless all of you, I wish I could have fun at a club with inferior music playing.

JP IDIOTS....LMFAO, nice class buddy and how old are you again? come on man, you weren't even at the party, you cant judge a party by the tracklisting, you got to be kidding right, please tell me you are, cause you just sound like the biggest moron if you actually are serious...all I can say about you haters is WOW....YOU PEOPLE KNOW NOTHING...

JP IDIOTS....LMFAO, nice class buddy and how old are you again? come on man, you weren't even at the party, you cant judge a party by the tracklisting, you got to be kidding right, please tell me you are, cause you just sound like the biggest moron if you actually are serious...all I can say about you haters is WOW....YOU PEOPLE KNOW NOTHING...

I know nothing LMAO, If I wanted to hear classics, I would go to a classics party. You know nothing!!!! Tell me this, What other Djs have you heard besides for JP in the past couple months???? And how many times were you at factory in its heyday????

I know nothing LMAO, If I wanted to hear classics, I would go to a classics party. You know nothing!!!! Tell me this, What other Djs have you heard besides for JP in the past couple months???? And how many times were you at factory in its heyday????

I went to SF b4 JP started to spin there on Friday nights kid and then when JP battled Eddie Baez for Saturday nights, so I would say from 97-03. I have heard alot of DJ's over time and yet have I heard any of these DJ's do what JP can do in the booth. I dont take anything away from any DJ, I have respect for all. As for what DJ's I have heard in the past few months..lets see, Carl Cox, Boris, Danny T & Picotto, PVD, Serge Devant, I can go on...Is it really right that everyone has the time to start all these threads about a DJ that you hate, if you people dont like JP that much, why do you all continue to talk about him and waste your time, I dont understand, you people make me laugh...Wouldn't you all rather talk about a DJ that you love to hear than someone you all claim to hate so much...It seems like all you talk about on here is, how much you people hate the man...

I went to SF b4 JP started to spin there on Friday nights kid. I have heard alot of DJ's over time and yet have I heard any of these DJ's do what JP can do in the booth. I dont take anything away from any DJ, I have respect for all. As for what DJ's I have heard in the past few months..lets see, Carl Cox, Boris, Danny T & Picotto, PVD, Serge Devant, I can go on...Is it really right that everyone has the time to start all these threads about a DJ that you hate, if you people dont like JP that much, why do you all continue to talk about him and waste your time, I dont understand, you people make me laugh...Wouldn't you all rather talk about a DJ that you love to hear than someone you all claim to hate so much...It seems like all you talk about on here is, how much you people hate the man...

I have no idea how u can talk out of your ass like this. Your puttin JP on the same level as Carl Cox, DT, Picotto, DT, PVD, and others. Please shut up, By that statement you have just lost all creditabilty, and prove you really are a JP idiot!!! You just put JP in the same category as some of the best DJs in the world. PLEASE JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!!! You are more of a joke than JP!!!!!

:whip2: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2: :whip2:

I have no idea how u can talk out of your ass like this. Your puttin JP on the same level as Carl Cox, DT, Picotto, DT, PVD, and others. Please shut up, By that statement you have just lost all creditabilty, and prove you really are a JP idiot!!! You just put JP in the same category as some of the best DJs in the world. PLEASE JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!!! You are more of a joke than JP!!!!!

Come on man make me lmfao even more at your idiotic post...SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY and get off of JP's dick, you SKUMBAGS on this site NEED A LIFE...YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT JP ALL DAY LONG ON HERE...IF YOU HATE JP SO MUCH, THEN STOP MAKING DUMB THREADS AND PLEASE WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT A DJ, PLEASE HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO BACK IT UP WITH BESIDES I SAW A TRACKLISTING AND HE PLAYED SOME CLASSICS...IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, WHY EVEN POST YOUR BULLSHIT...PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT ABOUT THIS SITE..YOU ARE ALL A JOKE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW...I AM DONE WITH THIS SITE, I REALLY CANT DEAL WITH A BUNCH OF GARBAGE LIKE WHATS ON HERE...HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY MY FRIEND......PEACE...

NOW I KNOW YOUR GAY LOL BECAUSE YOU TALK MORE ABOUT JP LIKE HE WAS YOUR EX...........:funny:

JP#1