Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any jp reviews...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOWWWWWWW over 9 pages of this hate shit going on again.. On JP'S Defense why are you people still on his cock he had a good party at SF/Pacha his old building and people are hating on thats hit. lol Like i said before i'm not pointing anyone of you fucks out but go out and get some pussy or something instead of hating. i give up lol

Link works fine for me and no i'm not talking about Evermore.

I know what i'm talking about partner.

yes u do but u still didnt answer my previous post, what bandwagon am i on again? and which board had someone affiliated with it telling its members to flood another board? u dont even have to answer because there no arguing it

yes u do but u still didnt answer my previous post, what bandwagon am i on again? and which board had someone affiliated with it telling its members to flood another board? u dont even have to answer because there no arguing it

Listen buddy, i'm not gonna sit here & go back & fourth with you about where the bashing started.

I know what I know and you can think whatever you want.

End of story!

Here's another video.

i never said anything about bashing cp, im going by monthb's qoute of lou because i didnt read jps board but how are u supposed to take this?

"NOW every fan JOIN CLUBPLANET >>>>

and let them have it . ......................." HARD but with CLASS "

come on now, be serious sweety

u seem like a nice girl

like musikal said the bashing started here...

how many threads in the past few weeks have their been bashing JP to shreds? is it necessary .. NO! every dj's have their flaws and their strong points.. i'm sure some of the dj's u like.. i would pull my hair out listening to.. we are 2 different people with different likes and dislikes

jp had an amazing party.. why cant it just be left at that.. you realize that some people on here have to be right with their opinions and stoop to very low levels in defense

during this track, i remember just looking at the people around me just like watttttttttttt

my jaw was on the floor

whats ur username on JPE by the way?

MuzikIsMyLifeee aka Kriste Lee

How could you not know it's me...lol

Nobody sticks up for Jonathan as much as I do ;)

jp had an amazing party.. why cant it just be left at that.. you realize that some people on here have to be right with their opinions and stoop to very low levels in defense

Because it could be the worst party in the world, and you guys would still say he's the king of NYC. That's why CP hates on you guys.