Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When will JP be back?

Any idea when JP will be back at Pacha, and if so, will it be a theme party? I had a great time this past Saturday and can't wait for him to be back.

Wish I could go for DT, but won't be able to make it. Same thing for Exacta. I can't go and he ripped it last time he was at Pacha with Van Helden.

Would be nice to see JP do a summer closing party at Pacha around Labor Day. Wouldn't mind Morillo either, even though I wasn't too impressed last time he played for 4th of July. He was much better the time before.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea when JP will be back at Pacha, and if so, will it be a theme party? I had a great time this past Saturday and can't wait for him to be back.

Wish I could go for DT, but won't be able to make it. Same thing for Exacta. I can't go and he ripped it last time he was at Pacha with Van Helden.

Would be nice to see JP do a summer closing party at Pacha around Labor Day. Wouldn't mind Morillo either, even though I wasn't too impressed last time he played for 4th of July. He was much better the time before.

Hopefully he will be back soon but not at Pacha. Pacha is a terrible venue. There has never been a party at Pacha that was fun. I would love to see him spin at Crobar.

I prefer Pacha but I guess its just what you like.

Maybe cause I used to hit up SF all the time back in the day and Pacha brings back memories. I also get to see so many people I know when he plays Pacha.

well SF was great in its heyday.. but slap the Pacha name on it and it just gets a different "commercial" vibe to it.. I was there last week for the Stimulus party and it stunk.

Morillo draws and I'm sure Tenaglia will be packed.

Exacta will rip it this Saturday I'm sure. I hope he draws - he deserves it.

Took Pacha a while to get off its feet but they are starting to bring in big names.

DT vs. Carl Cox in Sept. should be sick.

Took Pacha a while to get off its feet but they are starting to bring in big names.

hopefully

but i still think Crobar is the club to beat in NY

Corey. These guys are patronizing you. They are just dissing Pacha for the sake of dissing Pacha, as well as the Stimulus/Response parties. They are all sad individuals.

JP will be back at Pacha on September 23rd. Check his website/forums.

Morillo will be back on October 7th with David Guetta...I can't wait.

Check their august lineups and draw your own conclusions.

Corey. These guys are patronizing you. They are just dissing Pacha for the sake of dissing Pacha, as well as the Stimulus/Response parties. They are all sad individuals.

JP will be back at Pacha on September 23rd. Check his website/forums.

If Ante really thinks Crobar is the "club to beat" check the august line up at crobar vs the august line up at Pacha. It's pathetic vs. Wow.

As a mod, should you really be starting drama like this?

Corey, dont listen to monbth..he gets a kick off of creating problems here. Pretty soon we will have to continue this discussion in the drama forum since this loser likes moving valid threads into the drama forum.

Pacha doesn't show any signs of slowing down in my opinion hype...

DT/Cox on the Same night

JP back there

Im sure theyll have some big names for the 1st two weeks in Sept.

Morillo 2x in October

1x with David Guetta

1x for Halloween.

Pacha doesn't show any signs of slowing down in my opinion hype...

DT/Cox on the Same night

JP back there

Im sure theyll have some big names for the 1st two weeks in Sept.

Morillo 2x in October

1x with David Guetta

1x for Halloween.

you work for Pacha and dont deny it.. of course you are going to vouch for Pacha since you are on their payroll

you work for Pacha and dont deny it.. of course you are going to vouch for Pacha since you are on their payroll

:rofl:

You are pathetic.

You're telling me crobar is the place to beat, with a lineup that consists of Serg, Michaelangello and Skribble. :rofl:You know alot about music Ante. You're arguing for the sake of arguing.

Keep booking Boris. It's the only way to get anyone in those doors.

:rofl:

You are pathetic.

You're telling me crobar is the place to beat, with a lineup that consists of Serg, Michaelangello and Skribble. :rofl:You know alot about music Ante. You're arguing for the sake of arguing.

Keep booking Boris. It's the only way to get anyone in those doors.

Whats wrong with Boris?

he works for Pacha..dont not be fooled by his lies..theres a reason he gets his panties all in a bunch when people talk bad about Pacha

You're entitled to your "opinion" ante. Make sure it's not a fake one for the sake of being a prick. Let's not beat a dead horse. You dissing Gabe's party because you don't like Gabe, and you love the drama. Has nothing to do with Pacha.