Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avenue, Long Branch. Does anyone have info?

Here is the link:

Avenue *Le Club

The place is beautiful. A pool upstairs, it just sucks because it soooo expensive!! We were paying $ 15.00 for shitty house wine, $ 20.00 for a martini, and $ 20.00 for Johhnie Black on the rocks. I went once and that was enough. The places is loaded with Syrians!!! and loaded with loser girls trying get free drinks from any jerk.

Go at least once and see for yourself. Personally I like Elements down the road much better!

oh shit....nice to see you comin up my way.

i'll be in your area on Sept 1st

Yea...I'm really excited to see this place, I heard it's really nice.....Unique is at the Casbah Saturday Night...then we are all rollin up to Long branch Sunday Afternoon...should be a good time...

Sept 1st is a Friday....where you gonna be?

You coming to AC?

Avenue Is A Beautiful Club. I Am The Dj Thursday Nights, If You Need Any Info, You Can Always Ask Me. See Ya There

Hey matt what's bro, I acutally spoke with you for a few minutes last Saturday, Eva put me on the phone with you. Are you at Avenue every Saturday?

Hey matt what's bro, I acutally spoke with you for a few minutes last Saturday, Eva put me on the phone with you. Are you at Avenue every Saturday?

hey whats going on. i am at avenue every thursday night and cheyne christian does sat nights. Hopefully you can make it out sometime. its a beautiful venue and not to mention a great night.

Also, I will be there this sunday for the beach luau party. it starts at 2pm on the beach, but i dont go on until 9pm.

Hope you can make it out sometime

hey whats going on. i am at avenue every thursday night and cheyne christian does sat nights. Hopefully you can make it out sometime. its a beautiful venue and not to mention a great night.

Also, I will be there this sunday for the beach luau party. it starts at 2pm on the beach, but i dont go on until 9pm.

Hope you can make it out sometime

Sounds good, what time do you start on Thursday nights? I can stop by for a while this coming Thursday and say hello.

I went on a Friday once for a friends' birthday. Place is really nice, thought the music was actually pretty decent too for what it was.... We were lucky the weather was nice. I cant really imagine going on a night thats too hot or cold.

Oh, and we had gotten a table outside which was pretty key. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

F.Y.I .Just for the record I am NO LONGER in anyway, shape or form involved with the Le Club / Avenue venue. Please do NOT call, e-mail or text me for guestlist, bottles or party info.

The reason is blatant disregard for everyone who works there and have no knowledge as to how this industry works, and don't want to learn, not to mention glorified bartenders in positons they can't fullfil. Just cause you have a business card doesn't mean you belong in this business...

I THANK YOU for your support all summer and your continued support at my future parties and other venues....

Lots to come this winter with venues that understand how this business works including a NEW Industry Night at Mood Lounge on Sundays and a NEW Thursday night in Astoria Queens at Remi.

-Johnny Marc