Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Pacha doorguys.......

hehateme

me. i go up to them and say i post on cp. have you heard of dgmodel? im kind of like scott baio of the internet... then they say "oh snap"

that sux for you cuz i don't even have to do that. The door guy walks me rite in and tells the casheir "He's good, he is a mod on CP"

i dont get it.

this really happened. It is pretty infantile and shameful that it did, and now i\'m getting attacked. What the fuck? Especially from you flow, I know you get along well with the people there, but u have to admit that this is pretty fucked up.

this is the dumbest thred ever. y or how would anyon kno u posted on CP u fuckin douchebag

so you come on cp because you say you want to \"start fights\" and this is the best you can do? weak.

Outside of people like you that sign up for guestlists that close at 11pm there are people out there who know each other. This wasnt some random comment by a doorguy, the two know each other

i dont get it.

this really happened. It is pretty infantile and shameful that it did, and now i\'m getting attacked. What the fuck? Especially from you flow, I know you get along well with the people there, but u have to admit that this is pretty fucked up.

Dood, mah fault for kicking it off like that ... i just wish that you would have left this to be a topic that was started by the person who had the incident ... if they felt it was something that serious they would have spoken up themselves. If it did occur, then it must not have been something that serious and it was resolved by the two parties. In all fairness, you are starting drama and lately there has been more than enough drama going around on these boards...

this is the dumbest thred ever. y or how would anyon kno u posted on CP u fuckin douchebag

elevatedflow - as an example, if this was posted in a pacha review thread, it'd be deleted becuz it spews negetivity about pacha (the thread being the dumbest ever would probably be considered negetive toward the club.)

The person was me!!!! The issue was resolved, and I felt no need to post anything bout it. The door guy knew it was me because Got Milk? posted my pic. I was being a dick, and posting negitive things about the club and the DJs. I really didnt think it did any harm, but lookin back, I can see how immature and dumb I was. As everyone knows I am not a fan of JP, and JP mainly spins there, so with that, and a couple bad nights I had there, I went to town. Since then I have had numerous great times there. And I will be there this Saturday for Exacta!!!!! Pacha may have had a rough couple mons, but they have really got goin. Im sure this saturday will be a great time, and I highly recommend eveyone goin this Saturday. I know its gonna be a great time. Hope to see you all there.

Ripp it Exacta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

The person was me!!!! I was being a dick, and posting negitive things about the club and the DJs. I really didnt think it did any harm, but lookin back, I can see how immature and dumb I was. As everyone knows I am not a fan of JP, and JP mainly spins there, so with that, and a couple bad nights I had there, I went to town. Since then I have had numerous great times there. And I will be there this Saturday for Exacta!!!!! Pacha may have had a rough couple mons, but they have really got goin. Im sure this saturday will be a great time, and I highly recommend eveyone goin this Saturday. I know its gonna be a great time. Hope to see you all there.

Ripp it Exacta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

so a doorman at pacha REALLY told you to stop posting bad things about the dj's that spin there on CP?

and arg...when are we going to battle again? i got some new tricks up my sleeves i've been saving for you